Noob.

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Goldmatters
Goldmatters's picture
Hat Tips: 77
Noob.

Total noob here. Can some veterans here let me know what works best on this forum? Anything to avoid? Would love some tips to make the right impression!

Thanks everyone! 

benny_bomb_boom
benny_bomb_boom's picture
Hat Tips: 1019
first off

Goldmatters wrote:

Total noob here. Can some veterans here let me know what works best on this forum? Anything to avoid? Would love some tips to make the right impression!

Thanks everyone! 

congrats on making it this far. your user name leads me to one of two places. either or will have the impact you desire. if it total satire then just start talking snack to all the regular contributors in a respectful yet offensive manner. if you are a trey believer of truth and the most honest forum of wealth on the planet then ask questions and read a lot and ask more questions. 

I myself had to be reborn here. sticking out is not what this is about for me. gaining knowledge to harness my power is the best reason I can give as to why I read here so much. I don't say a whole lot anymore because others are more articulate and less passionate. that is a win win in the watchtower. the pool has no bottom. swim as deep as you would like.

edit to add: this being the start of my 4th year as the new me here a TFRM, I feel a calm sense of welcoming overwhelming me tonight. Thanks to those who carry the torch, pouring some out for the hommies we have lost along the way. holding out hope that tomorrow is a new day.

best to you on your journey. chEErz  b3

no better time than now

Goldmatters
Goldmatters's picture
Thank you for the response!

Thank you for the response! The name is most definitely not satirical. I came to this forum to exchange information and learn more.

There are lots of passionate and knowledgeable members here and my hope is to continue to learn from each other. 

We are obviously all stronger together than as individuals. We can accomplish far more as a group than on our own. 

I'm hoping to help this unification process all across the board :)

gold slut
gold slut's picture
Hat Tips: 2529
Welcome aboard the good ship TFMR.

I was in your shoes a few years ago.  This site is the best education around for learning about PMs and trading and truth.  I have spent my time here reading, reading and reading some more and and I have learned so much...   It was one of the best financial moves I made.  You show wisdom Grasshopper!

PS.  Before you ask I am a bloke - the user name is something to do with my wife's wicked sense of humour!

Goldmatters
Goldmatters's picture
Thank you for your response

Thank you for your response :)

It's great to have so much information and various opinions consolidated in one forum! 

What an awesome resource we all have here!! 

Mantis
Mantis's picture
Hat Tips: 2969
Stick to the party line, pay

Stick to the party line, pay your subscription and you'll be fine devil

Mantis
Mantis's picture
Hat Tips: 2969
My last comment was a bit

My last comment was a bit mean (although true) however I agree this site is a great resource and I would happily say on balance of everything Craig is doing a fantastic job. 

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "Noob."