Welcome to www.tfmetalsreport.com (the "Website").
This Website is operated by Buyapension.com, LLC (sometimes referred to as "we," "us," "our").
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
As a result of your use of the Services we may collect (or you may provide to us) information which is not personal in nature and which may not be used to identify you as a specific individual or business ("Anonymous Data").
As a result of your use of the Services we may collect (or you may provide to us) the following types of information ("Personal Data"):
- User Account Information: User names, nicknames, valid email addresses, passwords, post signatures, timezone locations, and similar types of information.
- User Profile Information: Photos, avatars, your name, business name, job titles, industries where employed, location, physical addresses, website addresses, contact email addresses, phone numbers, social media accounts, personal biographies, videos, and similar types of information.
- Payment Information: Payment information including credit/debit card numbers, account numbers, payment addresses, and similar types of information.
- Information We Collect Automatically: We may collect information about you automatically, including your IP address, operating system, browser ID, browsing activity, time stamps, site navigation, button clicks, and similar types of information. We may also use and/or collect cookies and other types of data files (such as web beacons and cookie-equivalent technology), some of which may be stored on your computer or electronic device for use when you use the Services.
- Your Content: You may also voluntarily provide information to us through the Services and also through other communication channels, including content, text, photos, videos, audio files, and similar types of information.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use Anonymous Data for any purpose not otherwise prohibited by applicable law, without your consent, without providing notice to you, and without providing compensation to you, including without limitation sharing and selling Anonymous Data to third parties.
However, we may use your Personal Data as follows:
- Sharing with Other Users: We may share your Personal Data with other users of the Services including your posts, comments, and similar items, and if you communicate directly with other users, then we may share those communications with those other users which you choose to communicate with.
- Customization of Services: We may use your Personal Data to customize and/or enhance your use of the Services.
- Advertising: We may use your Personal Data to serve more customized ads to you on the Services.
- Communications: We may use your Personal Data to send communications to you, including marketing communications.
- Payments: If you purchase goods or services through our Services, then we may use your Personal Data to process your purchase and payment.
Improvements to the Services
If you share ideas or suggestions with us regarding how to improve or modify our Services, then we may use all of the same without your consent, without providing notice to you, and without providing compensation to you.
Compliance with Legal Process
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
Some of the information you provide to us may be changed or deleted by you in your account settings (or by emailing us at tfmetalsreport[at]gmail[dot]com). However, even if you change or delete that information, we may retain previous versions of the information for a reasonable period of time in order to continue providing the Services.
Cookies & Tracking Data
Deleting Your Data
Rights Under the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- You have the right to be informed about what data we collect and how we use it.
- You have the right to request access to your Personal Data.
- You have the right to have us rectify your Personal Data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- You have the right to have us erase, remove, or delete, your Personal Data.
- You have the right to restrict our processing of your Personal Data as provided in the GDPR.
- You have the right to data portability with respect to your Personal Data.
- You have the right to object to certain uses of your Personal Data as provided in the GDPR.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the GDPR.
- We may transmit your Personal Data outside of the European Union (specifically to the United States of America) for the purposes of data storage and processing and we safeguard the same using agreements with third parties.
- To the extent you provided consent to our processing of your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. However, such withdrawal will not be effective with respect to lawful processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal. (We require only the information that is reasonably required to enter into a contract with you. We will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with us.)
We will use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your information, especially your personally identifiable information and payment information.
However, since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. Further, it is your responsibility to protect the security of your login information and credentials.
Except as otherwise required, all notices and communications that you may send to us shall be sent to us, with all expenses prepaid, at the following address:
P.O Box 860003
You may send informal communications to us via email at tfmetalsreport[at]gmail[dot]com.