Airplane Trails

37 posts / 0 new
Last post
Joseph Warren
Joseph Warren's picture
Hat Tips: 14887
Airplane Trails

O.K., I won't call them 'chemtrails' at this point, because I havent yet seen enough evidence for me to come to that conclusion. - But, I do know what I've observed with my own eyes. I often see criss crossed thick airplane trails that persist for hours (unlike contrails).  This was not the case 10 years ago in my area.

Is there chemical testing evidence that shows that ground levels of certain chemical substances have risen ?

Is there actual evidence that airliner & other aircraft traffic has substantially increased during the last 10 years ?  If so, what is the nature of that traffic ?

I remain open minded on this subject. Just want to see what evidence is out there.

Thanks

pontiac
pontiac's picture
Hat Tips: 1360
The evidence is overwhelming!

This site is excellent and there are also numerous you tube videos that show the spraying aircraft close up.    http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/

Chemtrails is now the slang term.  This nefarious business is now called geo engineering.  Besides the publicly acknowledged 50 or so climate change programs, the defense dept. has numerous covert spraying programs which are very hard to get concrete information about.

There are also many soil tests showing high concentrations of aluminum, barium, and strontium.  The same chemicals that the geo engineering patents cover.  The aluminum is killing our forests by raising the PH and damaging many organic farms.  It is the reason Monsanto is developing aluminum resistant crops.

Joseph Warren
Joseph Warren's picture
@ pontiac - Thank you

Ive come across that site in the past, buy only skimmed it.

I will definitely look at it more in depth now.

Mr. Fix
Mr. Fix's picture
Hat Tips: 61359
Continued from Main Street?

I read some of the discourse over the weekend regarding chem trails, but didn't get involved. I've known for a long time that Craig is uninterested, and he does have some simple guidelines regarding Main Street. Starting this thread was an excellent idea.

The geo engineering discussion is just the tip of the iceberg, it would appear at the powers that be are  using air, water, food, as well as a variety of electromagnetic radiations not to mention drugs and vaccines to poison as many humans as possible.

If you're going to look into chem trails, just be forewarned, it opens up quite a can of worms, and the rabbit hole runs deep

Enjoy.

"When the student is ready,
the teacher will appear."

waxybilldupp
waxybilldupp's picture
Hat Tips: 6505
Observations ...

I've been interested in science nearly all my life.  As a youth, I had a chemistry set.  Try and buy something like that today!  I remember that I paid a lot of attention to what was going on around me.  In my youth, during the cold war, I watched black and white videos of war ... "The World at War", "Victory at Sea" and eventually atomic bomb tests.  My eyes were often on the sky.  I would see contrails from high flying jets and wonder, "What if those are Russian bombers?"  That was my cold war/hide under that desk/air raid siren test mindset back then.

Long way to get to my point, which is, after scanning the skies for decades while growing up, all I ever saw were CONTRAILS.  Water vapor that disappeared in a minute or less.  I never saw "airplane trails" that crossed the sky, from horizon to horizon, and lingered for hours.  NEVER!

Today, such "airplane trails" are common.  Am I to believe that the jet engines made today are of such a design that the engine exhaust, water vapor, typically lingers for hours before it disappears?  That simply doesn't work for me. My observations, taken over decades, simply don't support that notion.

Just last week, I looked up and watched a jet leaving a contrail as I remembered from years ago.  I disappeared within seconds.  There are still planes out there that leave contrails in the proper atmospheric conditions.  However, because they disappear so quickly, the go unnoticed.  For every one of those, there are hundreds that lay down a cloud  across the sky.  They simply didn't exist even a few decades ago.  

I might suggest that many of the chemtrail unbelievers are simply too young to remember a clear sky, unpolluted by a crosshatch of white streaks.  It's the new "normal".

Wax off

sengfarmer
sengfarmer's picture
Hat Tips: 1815
chemtrails

This morning was what is becoming a typical event here in northern Wisconsin. It is my habit to get up during the night and go out to view the stars on clear nights. Last night was such a night.

By morning they had started spraying and the wide swaths  of what ever was being applied were expanding. They don't dissipate they expand and thicken. By 11 AM the whole sky was a hazy gray and the original trails still visible. Now at 3 PM the upper atmosphere winds have broken the trails and skewed their straight lines, they are still clearly visible,  normal contrails? Keep your gaze on the ground and it won't bother you.

Here the pattern is always east to west and from horizon to horizon until the whole sky is full of trails. You can still see the regular jets that appear to be higher and have the regular thin disappearing contrail. The regular traffic in the past here was a few jets a day and some days none.

Mr. Fix
Mr. Fix's picture
Hat Tips: 61359
Just posted, and worth your time…

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/international-eluxe-magazine-makes-their-voice-heard-on-the-geoengineering-threat/?inf_contact_key=50bcbc42422e504648348af5e81dd5dd2da21178a6a510364f0587633eb2f254

"When the student is ready,
the teacher will appear."

SteveW
SteveW's picture
Hat Tips: 9630
Aluminum resistance gene

The whole airplane trails discussion (conspiracy) strings together some well established facts and then turns into pseudo-scientifc speculation seamlessly, in the manner seen in Jurassic park. I do not wish to get into any extended discussion on this topic as it is my goal to provide information and not to convince anyone of what the truth might be.

I am not an aviation expert but I think there were several on Main Street who explained the observation of contrail filled skies. My one contribution was to suggest that any suspected "rogue" aircraft should be identifiable on flight tracking sites.

Geo-engineering has existed for decades using silver iodide as nucleation centres to seed clouds in an effort to increase rainfall. Several methods have also been proposed to restrict solar input as a method of restricting global warming. (BTW: Do the chemtrails folks always accept that the Earth is warming or do they consider that a hoax. If so I find that somewhat ironic).

My particular field is genetics and there are several aluminum resistance genes that have been identified. They enhance production on acidic soils by providing resistance to Al3+ toxicity.

http://jxb.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2010/09/16/jxb.erq272.full

Pontiac: "The aluminum is killing our forests by raising the PH and damaging many organic farms."

Crop growth in the presence of aluminum is reduced in acidic soils rather than neutral or alkaline soils that have a higher or raised pH. Aluminum itself is neither acidic or basic but is amphoteric, reacting as a base with acids to generate the Al3+ cation and as an acid with bases to generate AlO2− and related anions. Aluminum is the most common metal in the Earth's lithosphere at around 8%, is widely dispersed and the abundance will be unchanged by trivial amounts raining from above.

The development of Monsanto aluminum resistant crops (presumably for acidic soils) is purely conjectural, but it does complete the toxic aluminum narrative.

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”
― Albert Camus

SteveW
SteveW's picture
Mr. Fix: Just posted

I tend to have a hard time accepting documents that contain obvious errors of fact

"In 2008, samples around California’s Lake Shasta and the Pit River Arm tributary were tested in a State Certified Lab following weeks of fly-overs and chemtrails. The results of the water samples showed 4,610,000 parts per million of aluminum — that’s 4610 times the maximum contaminant level. "

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/international-eluxe-magazine-makes-their-voice-heard-on-the-geoengineering-threat/?inf_contact_key=50bcbc42422e504648348af5e81dd5dd2da21178a6a510364f0587633eb2f254

The most soluble salt of aluminum is aluminum perchlorate at 128 gms per 100 gms of water at 10 °C. That is 1,280,000 parts per million.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solubility_table

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”
― Albert Camus

Joseph Warren
Joseph Warren's picture
Thanks guys !

This is the type of discussion that's helpful.  Much appreciated 

000's picture
Hat Tips: 1321
My Eyeballs

Over the weekend, I posted just a few pictures that I have taken with my cell phone, and tried to describe what my eyeballs have seen. Last week I was at the beach and saw a plane (white 767 style looking) start spraying, stop and turn, travel a little way, start spraying, stop and turn, and start again, all while flying fairly low 2 to 3 miles up. It was not a commercial plane flying up high in the sky on a normal flight path. These artificial "clouds" hung in the air.

SteveW--sounds like you caught an error there that you referenced.  Does that mean this is all a made up conspiracy? SteveW--have you clicked on the link that I posted for a 30 minute video from July 2014?  If we can agree that these "trails" do exist, are they really seeding clouds like you allege?  Why are they spending all this money and burning all of this fuel for the "good of the environment"? 

Joseph--you started this discussion sharing the observations that your eyes have seen.  The trails do exist and they do linger. In CA this "geoengineering" has NOT been seeding clouds for rainfall, as snowpack was at 5% of normal in April of 2015.  Turd really got things rolling with this, otherwise I wouldn't have even posted anything, but sadly he announced that he was CLOSE MINDED as well, and nothing that anyone would have to say would sway him. It takes a long time for conspiracy theories to be accepted as conspiracy facts.

abguy4
abguy4's picture
Hat Tips: 12436
the ppm error is hard to forgive

Yah, the ppm error is hard to forgive, somebody went nuts with the zero key? Lost  five decimal places? I'm amazed at how often gross math errors never get challenged.

But since you mention the Chemistry, you prompted me to think (just a tiny bit). It's bin a lifetime since Chem 1o1 BUT are we perchance overlooking all the other soluble salts of Aluminum, which have their own solubility portions? And then how about all the other potential water soluble organic compounds, That might have Al in them? IF, as I have read, they have now taken to spraying the Al, Barium, Cesium compounds and nano particulates of the metals and whatever else, into the engine intake, apparently to augment the dispersion by huge factors, the possibilities for compounds formed under heat and pressure, combining with jet fuel rise by several factors. I'm thinking that salts of Al are probably not the only contributors to the ppm number. IF the analytical chemists were doing dry measurements, where they take a concentration number from the dried residue portions of a sample, the PPM numbers could be significantly higher than the PPM contributed  by just perchlorate and salts.

Also should we consider that there may be nano particles in suspension? A few nano particle per gram of water could raise the ppm level to % levels. I have avoided looking into the links on the chemistry of these damn things. I know its available. I think I would get totally absorbed in that one. Demons and Reptoids are not nearly as dark as the bio-geo-death-engineering behind these chemtrails. A man has to know his limits, huh?

OBTW, and god damn me right up front for saying this - I've tried so hard to stay out of chemtrail discussions -  but while driving I looked up today at a chemtrail, and a fairly narrow white one turned to a translucent black that was about 20 - 30 times the width of the white one. I mean it was sooo obvious I took my sun glasses on and off three times and cocked my head and did everything to make the damn thing go away. Since I could not see da plane, I don't know if the trail started black and then went white or vice-versa. Mind boggling. I've read that they are working on tech to make the trails more translucent, to diffuse the objections by those nut cases that still believe their lying eyes - instead of their government. All I know is that this topic over on the main blog is about as fiery as abortion. E-gads.

SteveW
SteveW's picture
@ Dave Jessop

"SteveW--sounds like you caught an error there that you referenced.  Does that mean this is all a made up conspiracy?" No, I'll simply stand by my statement "I tend to have a hard time accepting documents that contain obvious errors of fact". It indicates that the author was sloppy regarding something that can be tested and tends to discredit other parts of the article that are not similarly subject to test.

I did not allege that aircraft trails indicate cloud seeding, I simply pointed out that this was a type of weather modification that is a well established fact. Please do not deliberately mis-interpret what I say or put words in my mouth, it is unbecoming of genuine debate.

I have not looked at the 30 minute video but would trust anyone here who identifies an aircraft by time and location on a flight tracking site as a suspect aircraft. I'm really curious to learn the identities of these aircraft.

I have seen the aircraft trails. After almost month of clear blue skies there were two days last week when the sky was full of trails. It also occurred when there was also a heavy dew on the car in my driveway each morning. We get few aircraft at altitude, mostly from S.E. US long haul to Asia. Since then we've moved into our fall pattern of mostly overcast skies.

― Albert Camus

Joseph Warren
Joseph Warren's picture
abguy4 - " All I know is that this topic over on the main blog

. . . is as fiery as abortion "

This is a bit of a thread drift - but what I've seen here in a few posts is much more useful than at the main thread. People stating their factual observations, links to a website with one point of view, and reasoned counter arguments.  Now I'm going to research some of the points brought up here & see where they may lead. 

I imagine all of us are similar, in that we need to take care of other things in our lives, including paying bills & putting food on the table. So, this one subject cannot be our sole focus, or even main focus. I'll add to the thread after doing the further digging that I mentioned above & if I come across any new information on this. I look forward to also reading what others post here. Thank you helping me to better understand this.

All the best to you all -

pontiac
pontiac's picture
Hat Tips: 1360
Toxic spraying is killing our ecosystem

SteveW watch this video and you will see that it is not just one toxin, such as aluminum, that is killing the forests.  It is the broad spectrum attack on the entire ecosystem with a wide array of toxins that are found not just in the soil but in the air, water, and rain.  

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/geoengineering-and-the-dying-of-the-trees/

SteveW
SteveW's picture
@ Pontiac

I watched the video of dying trees. Seemed to me to be a description of changing forest ecology without much evidence, if any, of the underlying cause in this complex ecosystem. Increased UV, molds and changing soil pH were implicated.

I also watched the video that tyberious posted on the main page where a NASA scientist relates the spraying of lithium at high altitude. In that video the narrator said that Monsanto had a patent on aluminum resistant crops. Looks like an urban myth to me. There are plenty of websites relating the same story of Monsanto aluminum resistant crops, but a search of the US Patent Office website proved fruitless. If there is indeed such a patent it will have a unique number that the narrator could have released, allowing others to inspect the data. Inference and repeating hearsay without data or evidence is useless. 

For another look at changing forest ecology try:

― Albert Camus

sierra skier
sierra skier's picture
Hat Tips: 2663
i have been researching

i have been researching 'chemtrails' and HAARP for over a decade and have very mixed feelings about how they are being used and interact. The US government is missing trillions of dollars given to military acronyms like DOD and DARPA amongst many others. There are I believe hundreds of patents regarding both Chemtrails and HAARP for communications control, weather control and atmospheric modification individually and in combination.

I remember the old days when our water vapor contrails dissipated close behind airliners and the days when there were also NO contrails because of differing atmospheric conditions. Just last night I was watching a contrail dissipate behind the airliner as we were watching the sun set and mentioned to my wife (who doesn't necessarily believe) how it was dissipating and not staying like most of the 'chemtrails' we witness now days. This morning as I look out the contrails are not dissipating but remain along with the high thin clouds. Are they just long lived water vapor trails that have frozen over into ice particles or something more nefarious and devious? Watch old movie footage and you will see sky changes over the years that mirror my notice of the contrail to chemtrail geoengineering over the years. That photographic evidence should be more than enough offer evidence of the sky changes. The longevity of chemtrails in the atmosphere is a possibility of why they had to discontinue filming 'old westerns' as they couldn't have airliner trails in these old films.

Geoengineering is real and ongoing and to me that is undisputed, but for why and what their reasons are is a very difficult question. There are valid reasons for this behavior but there are also nefarious reasons as well. As mentioned above between poisoning the air, water and soils along with the medical/big pharmaceutical industry poisoning us with vaccines and drugs to further their profits we are battling our health from many different stand points.

With reliable information not so forth coming from the government and industry regarding the true safety of these products and events it is nearly impossible to determine what their true intent is. I believe however that the hints and pieces of trivia released by the elites giving us a hint of what they are doing does indicate we are going to be in for a huge reduction in population through as many formats as they can muster including: war, geoengineering, fluoride in water, social engineering and their many other resources.

All I can say is to watch and observe them, listen to what others have to say, read and research them and be ready to resolve any issues that may arise from their use thay affect your situation. It pays to know what the enemy is doing and how.

Joseph Warren
Joseph Warren's picture
Most of us . . .

have heard the story of the panic that ensued when the 'War of the Worlds' radio broadcast was first aired decades ago. Some people thought Martians were actually invading. Some may have also heard about a story from the 1950s. People thought their car windshields were being 'pitted' and attributed it to everything from micro-meteorites to a high powered Navy transmitter,etc. They were just noticing pits that were always there, that they hadn't noticed before. So, I recognize mass psychology and the dangers of coming to a conclusion without sufficient evidence. I'm open to looking at evidence - no matter where it leads. What is irritating, is those saying I haven't seen what I've seen. We currently live in farm country. Flat, wide open spaces - with a lotta sky. Ive been watching that sky since I was a teen, decades ago. It often looks different than it did 10 years ago. Maybe those who say its all contrails, don't see the same thing in their own local skys. I don't know. But I do know what I've seen - I just don't know the cause for it.

sierra skier
sierra skier's picture
Hat Tips: 2663
I'm sure we have seen similar

I'm sure we have seen similar changes in our skies. In my teens during the sixties we never had contrails that persisted, they evaporated shortly behind the aircraft. I ski at 8000-11000 feet elevation 150+ days a year and the sky is very blue and clear many mornings. Starting 10-15 years ago I coined the term 'tic-tac-toe skies to describe the aircraft 'contrail patterns' as they formed, sometimes remaining as contrail shapes but often spreading out to cover the sky with an ugly grayish high cloud. This never ever happened in my teen years.

Some of my reading on the subject has folks saying that in movies they have increased filming with these 'contrail' like streaks to make it appear normal. My thought is they can no longer wait to film with clear skies as they would never complete a project so we now see films with plenty of these 'contrail' filled skies and they have become more common over the las couple of decades.

Boswell
Boswell's picture
Hat Tips: 2997
Why you see more...

There are more airplanes flying more people on more routes to more cities higher and faster with bigger engines than before...

http://contrailscience.com/30-years-of-airline-travel/

I've come across this website before, they explain (debunk) a lot of "chemtrail" stuff. (are they plants or just airline pilots?)

Aluminum? It is the 3rd most common element 8% of the earths surface crust, it's everywhere anyway.

I was flying last week on Southwest between HOU & LAX looking out the window and saw a few trails @ 30,000 ft above a thunderstorm in cirrus clouds... They were spreading a little, but just basically floating there, not drifting down on the populace in the middle of nowhere AZ/NM. Pretty insignificant compared to natural storm clouds. If "they" wanted to poison everyone, they'd have to spray lower when landing and taking off in populated areas, haven't seen that. DID see a few rainbows in the cirrus clouds below! ;-)

Contrails @ 30,000 ft

Joseph Warren
Joseph Warren's picture
@ Boswell - thank you

Much appreciated.

I'll check out that website this weekend. 

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "Airplane Trails"