Are "Currency Wars" Just a Myth?

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Smaulgld
Smaulgld's picture
Hat Tips: 51
Are "Currency Wars" Just a Myth?

Currency Wars ------> Trade Wars -----> World Wars

Is this true? or are "Currency Wars" just an often repeated urban meme?

Are central banks warring or coordinating their race to debase?

https://smaulgld.com/there-are-no-currency-wars/

http://www.smaulgld.com

ScottJ
ScottJ's picture
Hat Tips: 9197
Perception is Reality. How

Perception is Reality.

How far out can you perceive?

Great inquiry - I tend to agree even though there are real-world consequences to the actions being taken under the guise of currency wars.

Take everything in moderation, including moderation~

Beez
Beez's picture
Hat Tips: 484
Currency Wars = Trade Wars =

Currency Wars = Trade Wars = World War

Beez

Beez
Beez's picture
Hat Tips: 484
What I meant to say is now

What I meant to say is now (post Brexit and pre other countries exiting) seems like a good time to trade on the Forex. Lots of Volitility which is scary but greater gains.

Beez

Mantis
Mantis's picture
Hat Tips: 3004
The war is against us

I'm going to rant a bit  Lol. But this is a great question for discussion. My take on it goes something like this. The currency 'wars',  refers to the notion that every fiat currency tries to devalue against the others  to gain competitive advantage over each other.  So.... It's war! Kind of, with every currency trying to outwit the others and get some economic advantage?? so the story goes.

Or actually not really at all this idea is bogus.. and bullshit.. The central banking system is a big circle jerk, they have the same controllers, work together, take turns. Also a big part of it and very necessary part is to collude to suppress anything that is not the stock market but especially gold and silver. Devaluing these currencies can remain harder to detect if gold and silver dont shine a spotlight on it with prices rising as they should. The QE and currency devaluation is the attempt to steal wealth from the productive. It turns out inflation can be exported to other countries. So it doest matter which of the big currencies is being devalued as long as someone is doing it. First Britain, then USA, then Japan, then Euro, then Japan again, then Britain again, now China, etc but wait America will tighten, any time now... not now but next month, ok maybe next month. Finally USA will do more QE of course and not tighten. Rember also that when a 'country' does this QE or a 'country' raises rates or whatever the 'country' does it is NOT that country, no people of that country voted to do it. No the bankers do it. Not the country. And they don't give a shit about your country. Heres an example the central banker in charge of Britain, Mark Carney is not british, hes canadian, and of course it stands to reason he's a f'cking Goldman sachs guy. You can't vote him out you can't have a referendum about his descisions. You watch and grit your teeth while he kicks the pound which is already down.

Back to the currency wars, the pretext for this behaviour for any given country or economic zone is to help their exports and boost their economy and save us from the crisis of 2008, (and save us from 'Populism' which is the new elite meme for people who don't like globalism who are therefore racists, biggots and so on)  however the real unreported reason for 'currency wars' is to continue stealing from the productive people, the poor to give to the rich parasites via rampant money creation and inflation. So I say bullshit to the idea of a war, this is pure and simple theft from the peoples of the world using a global network of unelected unaccountable central bankers. If it is a war is it not a war between countries and economic zones its a war between the globalist elites and the normal people most of whom don't even know they are under attack.

The exception is on those occasions where a particular country is acting outside the wishes of the global elitists in which case a real war will envolope the unfortunate country. eg Libya, Syria and numerous others. I remember being particularly intrigued when libyan rebels created a (Rothschild?) central bank as one of their first actions. WTF!!!  I have heard there are only about 2 countries left whos central banks are not controlled by (Rothschilds?), North Korea and someother I forget. 

The war is real but its a war against us, the normal people. Future battles are already being prepared and revolve around issuance of a new global fiat currency the SDR. Banning of cash, imposing negative interest rates. Its a war. Its against all of us.

Fight! Buy physical gold, silver, hold bitcoin or whatever else is not 'currency held in their system'

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "Are "Currency Wars" Just a Myth? "