Antihistamines and elderberry

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Thu, Feb 27, 2020 - 10:26am
chillywit

Antihistamines and elderberry

Antihistamines are to prevent the body from a cytokine storm, which is an over reactive immune system response that attacks the body. Elderberry boost the immune system. Antihistamines and elderberry seem to have opposite aims yet both have been recommended. Are we trying to boost boost both the anti-inflamatory and pro-inflammatory response? I'm confused and hope someone can clarify.

Thu, Feb 27, 2020 - 10:32am
Green Lantern

I answered your question with

I answered your question with great specificity in the coronavirus forum. Instead of opening a new forum that has limited scope,and will just die , likely without any response, if you want to let me know which part of the response wasn't clear in the corona forum, I'll provide clarity. It's an easy answer.

Thu, Feb 27, 2020 - 11:10am
Green Lantern

chillywit wrote:

chillywit wrote:

Antihistamines are to prevent the body from a cytokine storm, which is an over reactive immune system response that attacks the body. Elderberry boost the immune system. Antihistamines and elderberry seem to have opposite aims yet both have been recommended. Are we trying to boost boost both the anti-inflamatory and pro-inflammatory response? I'm confused and hope someone can clarify.

An immune strengthening agent is just that. It boosts all the immune functions in your body. The antibodies, inteferon and all the processes I mentioned in my post. IN addition, all traditions of herbal medicine address the energy physiology. Chinese tradition, Ayurvedic tradition. Elderberry is cooling and dry or in Chinese herbalism a yin tonic that removes heat from the body which is caused by invaders. It will clear lymph and inflammation.

This is the most important thing you can do especially during influenza. If you can't get elderberry there are many more great immune agents, some better but elderberry is also great. Like Astragulus, (Huang Qi) which chinese drink regularly in their soups. Believe it or not a weakened spleen is really as important as weak lung energy. I'm not going to get into the energetics. Chinese often make bone soups because the marrow is dense with nutrients. Chicken bones, beef or pork bones (better organic)

Boosting your immune system is a different topic than treating a viral infection. The post about histamines assumes you've been infected and your immune defenses are low. By the time you discover you have a viral infection, any viral infection, the cytokine process is already taking place. It's a late to the party intervention if it works.

I basically said that the cytokines these agents treat do not match the cytokine profile of 2003 SARS/Corona. ONly after this thing is studied, God knows who really has what, will we know the cytokine profile to the current virus.

This comes down to what you resonate with. I'd rather go with colloidal silver as a immune boosting agent or any of the well researched botanicals each with TONS of information all over the web.. Something simple like vitamin C. Liposomal is preferred or sodium ascorbate. Any ascorbate will keep you in the bathroom a long time.

Boosting your immune system as Dr. Shiva has posted is number one. If you do that succesfully, it's likely you won't need the later intervention. Research has shown people with a strong immune system, and a healthy lymph system could walk into a room of infected patients without a mask and not contact the virus. I wouldn't try it but it is documented.

Here are resources for organic herbs, elderberry and much more. It's best to do combinations. Mushrooms are outstanding and might be better than all of them. It's just too much information for one person to put out.

https://www.mountainroseherbs.com

www.starwestbotanicals.com

Organic Chinese herb combinations. Already in pill form or they have premade bags for soups.

https://kamwoherbs.com

I have alot more resources but unless people give feedback,respond. I'll keep it at a minimum. Maybe everyone is already satisfied with their preparations.