Welcome to the updated TF Metals Report! We hope you enjoy the new experience.

We've changed payment processors, so any existing renewals will need to be re-subscribed after expiration. You will receive an email when this happens. If you have any questions, send a message through the Contact page.

Above The Glass Ceiling

276 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Sat, Oct 13, 2018 - 8:01pm
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8170
47854

Above The Glass Ceiling

This is a new forum to replace the Old DOTs franchise.

A forum is defined as a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

Debate is defined as a formal discussion on a particular topic in a public meeting or internet space in which opposing arguments are put forward.

Thus debate and differences of opinion are WELCOME on all subject matters.

The forum will focus on topics previously discussed on the Old DOTS franchise. Including: 

Higher Law, Spiritual Law, Natural Law, Geopolitics, Political Philosophy and Dynamics, Hidden Dimensions of Politics, Non-Partisan politics, Liberty, Alchemy, Trans humanism. Alternative and Suppressed history, Ancient Sites, Cycles, Astro- cycles,Quantum Physics, The Field, Mass Psychology, Cognitive Sciences, Extra-Terrestrial, The Matrix, Occult and Metaphysical principles, Free Mason, Alternative Health, Prepping (when’s too much, when’s too little?), What’s going to happen in 2020?, Weather Science/Shifts, Freaky weather, HAARP, Mother Nature, Psychological Archetypes, Fractals, MEMES, Persuasion, Rhetoric, Carl Jung, Nicolas Tesla, WD Gann, Disinformation, Herding, ET Agenda, Disclosure, Scalar Physics technology, Price of Metals, markets and spare ribs, best toe nail clipping methods and best meatloaf recipes.

ALL TERMS OF SERVICE STATED BY TURD IN THE TERMS OF SERVICE APPLY.

All comments of any length and depth are welcome relative to the subjects being discussed. Feel free to bring your thinking CAP

People are free to ask questions on material they do not understand. 

You are free to demonstrate and support your idea’s with whatever form and structure you are familiar with. LOGOS

It is encouraged that if you respond to a post that you have thoroughly understood the content out of respect for the time and effort another member put into the post.

No religious Proselytizing!!!! Atheists, agnostics, Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Christians and Taoists are all welcome.

NO faith based arguments because it is a poor way to establish rapport with people who don’t share your faith or others in your faith that have different perspectives and two, you’ll make the mob angry.

It's one thing to discuss religion and scripture it's another to quote it to convince or convert. 

Please ensure you bring you wear your big boy pants if you want to discuss highly charged subjects and willing to stay on the subject. This is not kindergarten. We are dealing with very charged issues. 

NO ATTACKS AGAINST A PERSON. AD HOMINEN. 

NO HATE SPEECH, ethnic, religious or towards a country pursuant to Turd the founders wishes. It's one thing to say this country africa has a high crime rate, low survival rate, AIDs and another to say, I hate all these people. It might be true but that's for you to figure out on your own. 

Do not use mockery or ad hominem to address somebodies post.

LISTEN!! Be respectful and before responding do the best you can to ensure you understood what the person was saying otherwise ask for clarification. 

It’s one thing to point out the difference between political correctness and another to just hate. If you just hate, you should get help before you interact in a mixed audience. You would want liberals coming here and pissing on Turd’s site?

If a person, doesn’t believe what you believe, that is not hate speech.

No spell check or grammar queens. It’s mean, it’s rude and it’s childish.

NO online Tourettes syndrome, incomprehensible utterances, shaking, twitching, farting, and burping. 

Do NOT TRY TO INFUENCE SENTIMENT WITH ASSHOLE MOVES. YOU'LL BE CALLED ON IT. 

You should try the best you can to justify your opinions especially ones that effect other people including issues of weather, finance and politics. There are real people behind the computers and some look to others, whether they should or not is a different question. 

All these terms are subject to change based on the whims and conditions of our Founding Father-Turd.

Lastly, I do not own this forum. I do not intend to run this forum. I do not intend to be a Pailin or an AM where I put out information in a sequential and cumulative order.

This forum is owned by Turd Ferguson just like all the other forums. However, it is operated by all those who contribute material. It is a product of EVERYBODIES contributions. Your stake in this forum is in direct proportion to your contributions.

You have no right to lurk for years and then come into disturb the flow of conversation. But saying hello, thank you is all good.

To summarize, put out serious commentary on interesting subjects. Thank others for the material you consume. Listen. Support your arguments. Feel free to speculate. But do not encroach by pushing your religion but DO feel free to rip somebodies argument apart without harming the person because when it comes back you won’t like it very much.

I am happy to add / delete/amend and update all of the above based on your feedback. Unfortunately after ten minutes I can't edit but I can repost it.

Not a bad idea to keep a forum terms of service that represents the group's needs.

Sat, Oct 13, 2018 - 8:08pm
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8170
47854

Mr. Fix wrote: Green

Mr. Fix wrote:

Green Lantern,

Yes, you have asked the same question repeatedly, in who is more responsible for crimes against humanity, the people at the top committing them, or the people at the bottom who allow it.

Philosophically and ethically speaking, some distinctions need to be made here.

There're two kinds of ignorance, and in the first example, the information necessary to make an informed decision is simply unavailable, and therefore, a person can only use the information available to ascertain the truth, from wish to make a choice.

The other kind of ignorance, is when a person willfully chooses to ignore information that is available everywhere.

I think the first kind of the ignorance was largely applicable to our parents, and their ancestors, because secret societies seemed to be better at keeping their secrets. 

They could not possibly have had access to the amount of information we are working with now, so from a moral culpability standpoint, I would consider them innocent victims.

But the ignorance that we are dealing with now, when information is freely available to anyone who seeks it, is a completely different scenario.

Very possibly for the first time in human history, the vast majority of the information once only available to the elite, can be had at your fingertips.

This is particularly applicable to anyone who visits this forum.Now let's go to the bottom of the hierarchy, where people know what's going on, and stick their heads up their asses and allow it to happen.

This kind of ignorance does carry a heavy duty moral culpability. They are intentionally and willfully remaining ignorant, facts be damned.

Psychopaths are just being what psychopaths are. I personally really like Abguy4’s assertion that they come from a different dimensional plane, as in spirit, we all do.

But these particular entities are simply behaving the way they were designed to. Yes, they are dangerous and malevolent to us normies, but since they experience no guilt at all, blaming them is rather pointless.

Of course it's an absurd notion to place them in positions of power over others, but, I think placing anyone in a position of power over anyone else is equally absurd. But since such a system is in place, and the psychopaths naturally elevate themselves to the top of hierarchies, again, they are just being who they are. When they steal with impunity, rape our children and eat their flesh, and murder on an industrial scale, they are just playing the parts we have provided for them.

Now we are talking major moral culpability.

Remaining intentionally ignorant is evil. De-railing conversations discussing such matters is also evil. Sticking their heads up their butts and pretending that those discussing these matters are nuts is evil.

Carpet bombing this particular thread with a shit load of irrelevant crap is evil.

Calling one particular text which I euphemistically refer to as the book of bullshit and hand book on human enslavement as the one and only truth, with so much evidence to the contrary written even within its own pages is pure evil, and disregarding anything else on the subject that contradicts it is evil.

Worshiping the parasites that rule us is evil.

Mindlessly obeying them is evil.

Occupying a job or position that requires you to just follow orders, never even considering whether your actions are right or wrong is evil.

Bowing down to a baby fucking priest class is evil.

Promoting any religion who has nothing but a bunch of baby fucking parasites running it, is pure evil.

Holding up as a moral obligation to pay your taxes, is evil,

 supporting a system that enslaves humanity is evil.

Mindlessly parroting officially sanctioned propaganda is evil.

Allowing the state to educate our children is evil.

Sending them to church and Sunday school to be physically and mentally raped is evil.

Allowing all this shit to occur without speaking out boldly against it is also evil.

So basically, the vast majority of the evil resides at the bottom of the power structure, not at the top.

You had to ask, didn't you? wink

Fix, I am responding to your post here.

Psychopaths are just being what psychopaths are. I personally really like Abguy4’s assertion that they come from a different dimensional plane, as in spirit, we all do.

I like this statement and I have no problems with Abguys assertions. However, I do not know if it is applicable in all cases. I repeat. I do not know that. I'm familiar with much of the information both on a psychological level and occult level, therefore I do not have any problems disbelieving it.

I just don't know from lack of experience how much some of the classification of psycopathy in the literature has all those components. I repeat. I don't know. 

Now we are talking major moral culpability.

Remaining intentionally ignorant is evil. De-railing conversations discussing such matters is also evil. Sticking their heads up their butts and pretending that those discussing these matters are nuts is evil.

Carpet bombing this particular thread with a shit load of irrelevant crap is evil.

Calling one particular text which I euphemistically refer to as the book of bullshit and hand book on human enslavement as the one and only truth, with so much evidence to the contrary written even within its own pages is pure evil, and disregarding anything else on the subject that contradicts it is evil.

Good, we are in TOTAL AGREEMENT. This is called out of control. And while I don't want assholes in authority over me, I do not want these people to have a say in who has authority over me.

It looks like you're finally making the case, the bottom is a big part of our problem.

If you're just going to IGNORE all the commentary that has been put out on Q, WTF is the point?

NOT knowing is OK before you've looked at the subject. But alot of people have. It's worth looking into. 

Sat, Oct 13, 2018 - 8:34pm
Mr. Fix
Offline
-
NY
Joined: Jun 8, 2012
10696
63982

Taking a little bit of a breather here...

Dark Journalist has been on fire lately, with his X series, and he's got two episodes this weekend, last night, which I missed, and am watching now, and he is on live with part two right now.

I've got some catching up to do.

The topic is Edgar Casey's View on Atlantis, suppressed technologies, and all the evidence that documents an alternative history.

Very topical, and that's where I will be for a while.

DARK JOURNALIST X-SERIES XXX: RATA EDGAR CAYCE ATLANTIS HALL OF RECORDS SECRET TECH W/GIGI YOUNG!

And here is part two for later:

DARK JOURNALIST X-SERIES XXX(2): RUDOLF STEINER ATLANTIS TUAOI CRYSTAL APOCALYPSE!

Have a good night.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Sat, Oct 13, 2018 - 8:39pm
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8170
47854

SteveW wrote:I call someone

SteveW wrote:

I call someone an empathwho is able to react on an emotional level and get into someone's shoes seeing things from their point of view. I'll go along with "smelling a rat" is intuitive but not empathic, which in my book would tend to accept the narrative or at least relate to that viewpoint.

I was giving my interpretation of what I heard AM discussing in the psycopathic discussion. Rather than looking at the words dictionary defintion, I was looking at it from the context of the social perspective that he was discussing. I defined my interpretation of what he was saying. Normiesbeing the ones that are the victims of the psychopathic strategies, and empaths being the ones that are less prone to the manipulation. That's what I got and not trying to redefine the word other than understand the dynamic he was trying to communicate.

That being said, there is having empathy and being empathic. Empathy is as you say. But being empathic what they are calling HSP (highly sensitive people) or clairsentient, the ability to pick up vibrations, emotional, collective group thought forums, sort of being a shape shift and being able to how do I say, be like the nature of a rock, a tree, a wolf etc, etc, etc, etc, I am an empathand I didn't learn how to use it, how to work with it until I was in my 40's.

What it means to have empathy or compassion for somebody is a good topic. 

SteveW wrote:

"In "Without Conscience" Robert Hare describes instances where his researchers are charmed by the narrative that their subjects put forward. These are psychologists who are interviewing known criminal psychopaths in prison and are hardly naive. If such knowledgeable people can tend to be seduced by the charm and glibness of psychopaths how can one expect the majority of society to be capable of ascertaining such seductive narratives when they don't even know if the orator is psychopathic? It's not simply taking the candy its the overwhelming power of the psychopath to be able to push all the buttons necessary of those that have a normal emotional responses.

I wouldn't disagree with you because it corraboratesmy assertion that evil is as much the bottom half as the top half. 

I don't expect society to be capable. Democracy is a proven fallacy. I don't think the majority can delineate between rhetoric, persuasion and truth and thus my assertion the bottom of society is as guilty as the psychopaths on top.

RE: Q

I like AM's top line reasoning. The entire thing is based on clear the swamp which is not reasonable. I am not going to reiterate the argument because many have already done it.

But if you go on track record alone. Q is not doing so well. There are tons of commentaries, blogs, video's on the subject.

Other then the psychological aspect, it doesn't interest me. I have already pointed some of the things he has said, and why it's ridiculous and I'd have to go back and look at it.

If you're not completely taken in by it, I guess no rush to figure it out. 

Sat, Oct 13, 2018 - 8:48pm
Mr. Fix
Offline
-
NY
Joined: Jun 8, 2012
10696
63982

Abguy4

From the old thread:

"Maybe Tyndall AFB was the target. It's the AFB with the most consistent sightings of TR-3Bs, for the past 20 years. There is a war going on , ya know? Just a thought."

I'm considering the possibility that there has been a recent shift in weather patterns.

Last month, there was an entire row of hurricanes lined up to pound the US East Coast, and mysteriously, they just dissipated.

Now, if the deep state is losing their war toys, due to anomalous weather, score one for the good guys, if there is such a thing.

Not being able to get working planes out of the way points to gross negligence on somebody's part.

Maybe they just don't care about the multimillion dollar planes, when they've got multi trillion dollar planes to play with. wink

It is fun to watch. angel

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Sat, Oct 13, 2018 - 9:02pm (Reply to #5)
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8170
47854

Mr. Fix wrote:Last month,

Mr. Fix wrote:

Last month, there was an entire row of hurricanes lined up to pound the US East Coast, and mysteriously, they just dissipated.

This is a reasonable idea. I mentioned the sudden change from Cat 4 to trop storm in a short time to the weather expert w/out comment. 

The appearance, timing and location of the storm all checks out. But the sudden reduction of wind speeds in a short distance is curious.

No, I didn't research other storms to see if it's consistent but I did note the timing of a Cat 4 and a trop storm.

There are alot of papers on using HAARP to reduce hurricanes.

Is the assertion that some foreign entity started the storm, and our people used HAARP to stop the storm? 

Sat, Oct 13, 2018 - 9:12pm
Mr. Fix
Offline
-
NY
Joined: Jun 8, 2012
10696
63982

I'm not even considering foreign enemies...

That would be like believing in aliens or something.

The deep state is at war with itself.

Basically, a bunch of psychopathic brain dead morons, with multi trillion dollar budgets taking aim at each other.

If foreign entities were interested in destroying America, all they really have to do, is sit back and watch.

Our own government is doing it for them.

I think more than one US governmental entity can control the weather, but I am considering the possibility that we may have had a recent seat change with whoever is at the controls.

PS,

Seriously, I'm spending my night exploring Atlantis. smiley

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Sat, Oct 13, 2018 - 9:28pm
silver66
Offline
Joined: Oct 8, 2012
3320
15536

Fix and the good guys target planes with hurricane

Is that not the same idea that Q puts forward the the white hats are coming to save the day?

could it not be the peter principle in action in the military

Silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Sat, Oct 13, 2018 - 9:38pm (Reply to #5)
SteveW
Offline
-
BC
Canada
Joined: Sep 8, 2011
2750
11237

Mr. Fix: F22 fighters

"Not being able to get working planes out of the way points to gross negligence on somebody's part."

It would appear that they weren't working at the time.

"At least 33 of the planes [relocated] to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio" while 22 remain. "F-22s are notoriously finicky and, as the Times puts it "not always flight-worthy." The Air Force reported earlier this year that just 49% of F-22s were mission ready at any given time"

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-13/hurricane-cost-may-skyrocket-b...

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ― Albert Camus
Sun, Oct 14, 2018 - 6:05am
shorthand
Offline
-
Helsinki
Finland
Joined: Sep 14, 2011
55
157

Things starting anew, changes

Happened a lot for me lately. 

good and bad forced to meet, to resolve and make new possibilities. Great.

Thanks for this one to all of you.

Be well.

Sun, Oct 14, 2018 - 7:58am
ag1969
Offline
Joined: May 10, 2012
5478
31498

Oh boy!

This seems fun! What religion do I have to subscribe to to be allowed to post here?

By the way GL, you missed a tremendous opportunity to call this forum WWJD.

Sun, Oct 14, 2018 - 9:02am (Reply to #11)
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8170
47854

ag1969 wrote: This seems

ag1969 wrote:

This seems fun! What religion do I have to subscribe to to be allowed to post here?

By the way GL, you missed a tremendous opportunity to call this forum WWJD.

Well whatever religion you pick, I'd suggest you don't pick one that is in the throes of collapse.

So for today, we will look at the religion?? scratch that, the spiritual legacy of the Mayan Empire and what they have to say about our current times. 

According to the Mayans our new cycle began on December 21, 2012 at 11:11 am Greenwich time. 

Now the first part about the transformations humans will go through, I can only say, I don't know. Alot of people have speculated on this type of stuff including Barbara Hand Clow. It would be cool?

Change in Human Consciousness? 

According to Jose Arguelles, the person who put the Mayan 2012 end date on the map, says, “Everything that we know, everything that we are, is about to undergo a substantial and radical alteration.” The end result is that the human mind/body is evolving so that we can become empowered multi-dimensional beings.

Time is accelerating due to that fact the Solar System is passing through high-energy particle zone in space. The high energy particles are bombarding our bodies affecting our (junk) DNA, thereby increasing cellular frequency. Therefore thought-to-action, e.g. the “Law of Attraction”, will accelerate along with the general rate of cause and effect.

telepathy500a

If Arguelles is right, signs of meta-consciousness will likely increase as we begin the Mayan 5th Age of the Sun. Therefore we can expect a dramatic increase in meta-conscious states, such as intensified level of synchronicity (unique timing of events that seem related, but not caused one by the other), an awakening to ESP and telepathy (to know things outside the rational mind), heightened altered states awareness that allow one to see and feel energy fields, and the ability to remote view the future.

Now the second part seems to be very consistent with all the cycles stuff I'm studying. 

For half of the k’atun there will be food, for half some misfortunes. This k’atun brings the end of the “word of God.” It is a time of uniting for a cause.

According to Mayan Elders during the period of 8-Ahau k’atun (2012 – 2032), scarcity in essential resources (food, fuel, and water) and economic distress will continue to intensify, as natural disasters will accelerate and increase in frequency. This k’atun also states the end of the “word of God.” For the Mayan Elders this will be a period where there will be collapse of false belief systems, both sacred (religious) and secular (such as science based on mechanistic materialism) as a new paradigm begins to emerge. Thus, people will lose confidence in religious leaders and government officials, leading to doubt and distrust of world leadership in providing the necessary solution and guidance during this period of unprecedented global crises.

Therefore, we should expect a period of continued global economic contraction leading to depression level status in certain nations including the United States, friction over trade and resources among nations, high unemployment leading to large-scale protest, an acceleration of extreme weather, and general world decay, from 2012 to 2022.

However, starting in 2023 the Cyclic Index moves into an upward phase, indicating a period of rapid economic growth, social and cultural development and general optimism. Most likely, astounding technological progress and spiritual advancement will be the central feature of this decade. In fact, it is even arguable that during this period we can expect the rise of artificial life on Earth with greater-than-human intelligence as we begin to develop the first generation computers that are self-aware with superhuman intelligence – A.I., where large computer networks that become sentient. We can also expect the development of nanotech computer/human interfaces that will give humans superhuman intelligence. Also, we can expect a major breakthrough in alternative energy systems and the full implementation of fusion power to begin to replace diminishing fossil fuel reserves. We can also expect major breakthroughs in the biological sciences that will improve the quality of human life and dramatically extend lifespan with minimal aging. As we approach “technological singularity” by 2030, humanity will be at a turning point by being the first species to be on the verge of taking control of its own evolution. Different types of technology – genetic, robotic, information, and nanotech – will converge and will lead the human enhancement capabilities that will literally change what it means to be human.

https://williamstickevers.wordpress.com/2012/12/04/the-meaning-of-the-ma...

Sun, Oct 14, 2018 - 10:08am
soulscape
Offline
Joined: Nov 14, 2011
69
356

Good to see you all didn't

Good to see you all didn't miss a beat! 

Will things calm down now and back to business? 

Sun, Oct 14, 2018 - 10:23am
abguy4
Offline
-
rochester, NY
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
2075
15134

The past of our ancestors lives on through us

 Way back I posted about how the word occult was invented by the catholic priesthood at the start of the Dark Ages. The word was meant to encapsulate every bit of Natural knowledge that the priesthood wanted to keep to themselves. This was done to establish themselves as the ONLY source of spiritual knowledge. I said then; watch the expression on people's faces when you say the word. Instantaneous flinching, Why? Because it was engrained into the human DNA by 7 million burnings at the stake. It was literally burned into our DNA - the 'junk dna' as science likes to call it. Now here's a short essay on the latest research into what we are dealing with - within our own psyche.

PS: we're still in the Dark Ages...................

The past of our ancestors lives on through us: Groundbreaking research illustrates how parental experience is not only epigenetically imprinted onto offspring, but onto an unprecedented number of future generations. Rather than occurring over the elongated time scale of millions of years, genetic change can transpire in real biological time

https://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/epigenetic-memories-are-passed-down-14...

Sun, Oct 14, 2018 - 10:23am
silver66
Offline
Joined: Oct 8, 2012
3320
15536

change your brain change your life

good video

The most important lesson from 83,000 brain scans | Daniel Amen | TEDxOrangeCoast

the presentation is good, the comments on the video are about his business and costs,I think those comments miss the bigger message and the reason why I posted the link, that we have the opportunity to change our brain. This is what we are discussing about reality

silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Sun, Oct 14, 2018 - 10:29am
waxybilldupp
Offline
-
Flyover land
Joined: Aug 10, 2011
775
6952

Well ...

This a refreshing way to start the morning. Gratitude!

Not quite as refreshing is the snow that is falling.

Hosting a brunch in our home for the wedding party millenials in about 2 hours. Could be refreshing. we'll see. Amusing, to be sure.

Wax off
Sun, Oct 14, 2018 - 10:50am (Reply to #14)
soulscape
Offline
Joined: Nov 14, 2011
69
356

In Error

Will rewrite. 

Sun, Oct 14, 2018 - 11:55am
AGXIIK
Offline
-
reno, NV
Joined: Jun 11, 2012
2342
17701

Not sure if MA read the Mayan calendar but

(MA)ayan has a similar date for this period of distress and scarcity. 2012-2032. He surmises that this period will be precipitated by solar minimum, global cooling and increased in seismic activity. peaking in 2032. He also uses the 2032 at a key point of financial problems, starting in 2020. 

After that point the Mayans probably have a better take on human evolution. Interesting that they had the dates pretty much spot on from a time period z thousand of years ago. Maybe MA should have called his predictive software K'ak U Pakal K'awill. Socrates is a bit easier but the Mayan astronomer's name night be a good piece of a block chain password.

It's no accident that DOTS suffered its own collapse on 10-13-18. The dustup started at an inflection point of 10-10-18 This birth of a new board leads to 10-25-18 and than to 12-13-18, that approximate 90 day clock that GL noted several times. 

I think it was December 13 because it coincided to our air travel plans. That's a disquieting thought. 6 hours in the air. Any chance we can get a cosmic 'delay of game' mulligan for that tipping point.

I take this change of boards as a renaissance of the original and consequent evolution of the past boards. There is no reason that we cant get a jump start on 2032.

Abguy4 Would you report the video you put on a page a few weeks ago. It was a presentation of the doctor who had to shift to his naturopathic(?) hat to discuss the body electrical circuitry. I listened to it once and a couple of parts twice, particularly the part about how our teeth are a vital part of the circuitry. We've been searching for a new DDS in our area and found 2 who cavalierly suggested root canals and extractions, invasive surgery that kills teeth, for no other reason that to pad their practice's NOI. One actually had a printed sheet taped in his office area, describing the 5 recommended procedures that pumped up the bottom line. I wanted to review the importance of the teeth in this body circuitry.

With that in mind I have some thoughts to share about the importance of good dental health and selecting a DDS who is only interested in their business NOI and not the health of their patients. I found that when a dentist casually mentions an extraction for no good reason or a root canal because it puts $2,000 in their pocket it's time to haul outta there. 

In assessing the nature, quality, atmosphere and vibe of a dental office there are key elements that shout loudly whether this is a place to put your dental health at risk. Your video was a key tipping point in my realization of the important of our choppers, rather than just leaving to luck or chance.

Cheers and peace to the new forum

Edit One extra comment. Listening to Adams recent video that talked about the murder of a Saudi WAPO journalist in the Turkish embassy, sovereign territory, the report also noted he was chopped and removed from the premises. I find it interesting that almost simultaneously Erdogan decides to release Pastor Brunson. Were the 10-15 assassins actually SA agents or possibly Israeli or US operatives used in this killing. Erdogan must have stained his drawers when seeing that a US WAPO reporter could be gotten to in his embassy, dissected within the building and there was video audio evidence of this. All this is alleged. Trump threatens severe punishment for SA as a result of the murder

It could be much different than what meets the eye but Erdogan got a message. And the pastor was released. Lots of connections here.

AGXIIK

Sun, Oct 14, 2018 - 2:23pm
shorthand
Offline
-
Helsinki
Finland
Joined: Sep 14, 2011
55
157

Fix and Atlantis

Tunes to go with. 

Kingston Wall - Alt - land - is, Bock saga , Atlantis
Sun, Oct 14, 2018 - 2:55pm
abguy4
Offline
-
rochester, NY
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
2075
15134

the video you put on a page.........................

''Abguy4 Would you report the video you put on a page a few weeks ago. It was a presentation of the doctor who had to shift to his naturopathic(?) hat to discuss the body electrical circuitry. I listened to it once and a couple of parts twice, particularly the part about how our teeth are a vital part of the circuitry. '' ...........AG

That video was hauntingly guuud, wasn't it? It explained sooooo frkn much of what happened to my body - when my dentist from fkn hell started to fill me w/ mercury when I was seven yrs old. May his ass roast in hell forever...........................

Jerry Tennant: Healing is Voltage -- The Physics of Emotions | EU2017
Sun, Oct 14, 2018 - 3:49pm (Reply to #20)
AGXIIK
Offline
-
reno, NV
Joined: Jun 11, 2012
2342
17701

Thank you AB I plan to listen again

I'm more of a ground pounder, not in the aether and heavenly spheres as much as I enjoy reading and studying on those subjests. All y'all got that covered.

The skill set I possess is being able to walk into any business anywhere and Grok it in maybe 5 minutes, using 6-7 senses to get a zeitgeist vibe of the establishment. 45 years of doing that kind of get under your skin.

 Doctor office have a pall about them People go to the Medico or DDS when they are in pain and distress. That lingers in the fabrics and furniture, rooms and people who linger in those exam areas. I don't like to sit on the furniture for that reason

DDS offices ar particularly morbid so I am especially sensitive to what happens between the walls. I'll give the video another go and then get to the subject of my concern that came into our world past week. Nothing really critical but given how important teeth are in the electric body, the dentist who fails in fully understanding this gets a huge tumbs down. 

AGXIIK

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate  Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Buying Gold

Recent Comments

by NW VIEW, 6 min 41 sec ago
by NW VIEW, Nov 14, 2018 - 11:40pm
by NW VIEW, Nov 14, 2018 - 11:27pm
by goldcom, Nov 14, 2018 - 11:17pm
by NW VIEW, Nov 14, 2018 - 11:15pm
randomness