Welcome to the updated TF Metals Report! We hope you enjoy the new experience.

We've changed payment processors, so any existing renewals will need to be re-subscribed after expiration. You will receive an email when this happens. If you have any questions, send a message through the Contact page.

Debt & Solutions

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Sun, Oct 7, 2018 - 7:43pm
AngryCitizen
-
Phoenix, AZ

Debt & Solutions

I haven't seen all the forums, so if I missed one like this, lemme know.

What's the Debt Solution gonna look like? My favorite is the nationalization of the fed, but I admit I don't really know what I'm talking about, except to say taxpayers get a partial break, if they stand up and shout, "I'm mad as hell, and I'm not gonna take it anymore!"

I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore! Speech from Network (1080p)

What am I missing?

Tue, Oct 9, 2018 - 10:59am
sierra skier
-
ID

This may be an Answer

It doesn't directly answer the debt solution, but does offer the possible answer if we follow the suggestion. From JRW's survivalblog.com

https://survivalblog.com/open-letter-president-trump-knock-zero-off-dollar/

An Open Letter To President Trump: Knock a Zero Off The Dollar!

James Wesley Rawles October 9, 2018 Print This Post Email This Post Facebook Twitter Pinterest Reddit Google LinkedIn LinkedIn

Dear Mr. President:
I am writing to propose that congress make a formal currency revaluation of the U.S. Dollar at the end of this year that will have several positive effects:

• It will create an unprecedented economic boom.
  • It will reduce the economic clout of foreign drug lords.
  • It will wrest considerable power from the Federal Reserve banking cartel, and return it to the U.S. Treasury.
  • It will correct the effects of seven decades of gradual inflation.
  • It will mean that our currently laughable Penny and Nickel will again have value and meaning.
  • The U.S. Treasury will again make a profit through seignorage. (Presently it costs more than two cents to mint each Penny. But with a revalued Dollar, the cost will drop to less than 1/10th of cent. Likewise, it costs more than 8 cents to mint each Nickel. The difference (seignorage) would again become a profit to the government, as it should be.
  • The U.S. Treasury will have the opportunity to issue U.S. Treasury Notes that will circulate side-by-side with Federal Reserve Notes. Issuing new currency that is not debt-based will both reduce the National Debt and foster economic prosperity.

Knock A Zero Off

My proposal is simple: Knock a zero off the Dollar.

You can accomplish this by meeting congressional leaders, and making a formal legislative proposal. This currency revaluation should be timed for the end of the calendar year. As of January 1st, 2019, it will take 10 of the currently circulating Dollars to buy one of the new Dollars. All electronically-held Dollars would be re-valued instantaneously. This would include all bank deposits. The prices of all stocks, equities, bonds and goods would be revalued as of January 1st, 2019.

The only exception to the revaluation would be for holders of circulating coinage and postage stamps with printed Dollar or fractional amounts. (They would be the beneficiaries of a 1-to-10 value windfall.) However, the holders of postage stamps marked “Forever” (which now constitute more than 95% of uncancelled stamps in circulation) would not benefit, since Forever Stamps would be revalued overnight.

A new stock of paper currency with a substantially outwardly-different appearance would have to be printed in advance, and distributed throughout the banking system and held with a firm embargo date to begin circulation on January 1st, 2019.

Then Comes The Boom

Hit the link above to finish reading the letter.

Sat, Oct 20, 2018 - 1:46pm
AngryCitizen
-
Phoenix, AZ

What Does "Knock A Zero Off" MEAN?

Could you be real specific in defining this phrase?

Also, you do know that JFK got whacked trying to circumvent the fed, right? He wanted the currency out of their hands and was going to introduce something similar to this. EO 11110 authorized Treasury to print silver certificates. (Creature From Jekyll Island),  "The JFK Rumor" is somewhat similar. Mistake was not taking out the CB. Those guys need to be dethroned and profits given to taxpayers,  not parasites. I need to re-read that book.

Frodo: "I wish it need not have happened in my time," Gandalf: "So do I. And so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." J.R.R. Tolkien (1892 - 1973) The Fellowship Of The Ring
Fri, Oct 26, 2018 - 11:56pm (Reply to #3)
sierra skier
-
ID

Knock a 0 off

Is a devaluation of a ten dollar bill to equal one dollar. A new $1 would buy 3-4 gallons of gas.

Creature from Jekyll Island is a great book.

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate  Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Best Price Online, Buy Gold and Silver Today!

Recent Comments

by Island Teal, 1 hour 16 min ago
AGIXX: ...
by Mickey, 2 hours 10 min ago
by silver66, 2 hours 41 min ago
by Angry Chef, 3 hours 16 min ago