Welcome to the updated TF Metals Report! We hope you enjoy the new experience.

We've changed payment processors, so any existing renewals will need to be re-subscribed after expiration. You will receive an email when this happens. If you have any questions, send a message through the Contact page.

Woo Woo books

21 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Fri, Mar 9, 2018 - 11:11am
silver66

Woo Woo books

The DOTS and Alternative Medicine forums puts forward significant amounts of information, research and books that are outside "normal" societal concepts. A problem with the forums is that a post can quickly move off the 1 st page and a book referenced in the post can get lost due to the volume of posts.

So this thread is being created as a common area to post links to books that are suggest in DOTS and Alternative Medicine.

However anyone is welcome to post a good book here, nothing is off limits

Suggested Guide lines

In topic line a general idea what the posted book is about so that someone scrolling through this forum can quickly know what book is about

In the Post

Name of book

Author 

link to barns and noble, amazon, independent publisher so that members of TFMR can buy if so desired.

a brief description of book (if so desired) and if you have read and utilized ideas in your life.

Ideally,this will over time become a awesome alternative reference site for people who want to explore non mainstream thinking

Thanks if advance posters !

Silver66

Fri, Mar 9, 2018 - 11:33am
silver66

Key to success in life

Somebody needs to be First :-) Author: Emmet Fox Title: Sermon on the Mount: The key to success in life https://www.chapters.indigo.ca/en-ca/home/search/?keywords=sermon%20on%2... 24 years ago a friend suggested this book. It was the first book I had read that explained spirituality in language I would understand. Up to that point in my life I had only been exposed to religion. This book dramatically changed my view on life and got me onto the path of looking for alternative explanations outside of mainstream religion Silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Fri, Mar 9, 2018 - 1:32pm
silver66

Health, healing and longevity

Author: Dr Darko Velcek

Book: Owners manual for the Human Body

https://matrixfiles.com/Owners-Manual-for-the-human-body.pdf

posted previously on DOTS, just had a quick read through

Silver66

Fri, Mar 9, 2018 - 1:36pm
silver66

Zen and the art of archery

Author: Eugen Herrigel

Book: Zen and the art of archery

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_1_21?url=search-alias%3Daps&fiel...

silver66

Fri, Mar 9, 2018 - 1:42pm
silver66

Gemstones

Author: Ginny Kats

Book: Gifts of Gemstone Guardians

https://www.amazon.com/Gifts-gemstone-guardians-therapeutic-applications...

Silver66

Fri, Mar 9, 2018 - 1:44pm
NW VIEW

O.K. Silver66

Not wanting to be left out on one of my best, all time books that will change a life, I nominate the following:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The King and His Kingdom by Peter White from RSA. Difficult book to obtain and now very expensive. Some content on line. Jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Fri, Mar 9, 2018 - 1:45pm
silver66

Dreaming

Author: Harold Klemp

book: The art of spiritual dreaming

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&fi...

Silver66

Fri, Mar 9, 2018 - 1:48pm
-
Dublin
Ireland

Sun, Earth, Man: A Mesh of Cosmic Oscillations

Sun, Earth, Man: A Mesh of Cosmic Oscillations - How Planets Regulate Solar Eruptions, Geomagnetic Storms, Conditions of Life and Economic Cycles

by

Theodor Landscheidt

https://www.amazon.com/Sun-Earth-Man-Oscillations-Geomagnetic/dp/1871989000/ref=nav_signin?ie=UTF8&qid=1520620965&sr=8-1&keywords=sun+earth+landscheidt&

Relationship between sun, moon and earth and the impacts on our day to day life

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price https://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Fri, Mar 9, 2018 - 1:57pm
-
Dublin
Ireland

Cycles the Science of Prediction

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price https://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Fri, Mar 9, 2018 - 2:02pm
-
Dublin
Ireland

Cycles: The Mysterious Forces that Trigger Events

Cycles: The Mysterious Forces that Trigger Events

by

Edward Dewey

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0801518806/ref=dp_olp_all_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=all

Fri, Mar 9, 2018 - 2:05pm
-
Dublin
Ireland

Games People Play: The Basic Handbook of Transactional Analysis

Games People Play: The Basic Handbook of Transactional Analysis

by

Eric Berne M.D.

https://www.amazon.com/Games-People-Play-Transactional-Analysis/dp/0345410033/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1520622099&sr=8-1&keywords=games+people+play+eric+berne

This later edition was previously titled as: Games People Play: The Psychology of Human Relationships

Fri, Mar 9, 2018 - 3:24pm
NW VIEW

Updated on Peter Whyte's book:

https://www.gtgim.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/TheKingandHisKingdomJan2016.pdf

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Long ago, I bought a few hundred copies of this book in Capetown, RSA. Passed them out in Washington State and started a firestorm among the blinded pew setters and divided clergy. The book could have helped them, long ago, but they have rejected the Truth just as the Jews rejected Jesus and His message. Jim

Sat, Mar 10, 2018 - 8:00am
silver66

Moon cycles living in harmony with lunar cycles

Author: Johanna Paungger and Thomas Poppe

Title : Guided by the Moon

https://www.amazon.com/Guided-Moon-Living-Harmony-Cycles/dp/1569245029/r...

Title: Moon Time, the art of harmony with nature and lunar cycles

https://www.amazon.com/Moon-Time-Harmony-Nature-Cycles/dp/1844133001/ref...

I have started the second book posted. The writing style is very easy and conversational with a take it or leave it attitude. The authors encourage you to experiment for yourself and to think like your ancestors did before you about your relationship with the moon and its' relationship with you.

Silver66

Tue, Mar 20, 2018 - 7:59am

Do I have a good story for

Do I have a good story for you kiddies.

We have two kinds of general categories on DOTS.

The LOOK WHAT HAPPENED. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? category

And WHY DOES THAT HAPPEN category.

If you would take a moment to consider, the latter category, assists you with the first category. We really have had an EPIC data dump, everything from hidden agenda's, all sorts of hidden forces that make you dance like a puppet, hidden forces in everyday events, hidden texts and meaning in religious scriptures, the group favorite....natural laws, heremetic laws, spiritual laws etc, etc, etc, etc,

Well, I stayed up all night reading a guy who sort of put alot of that together and he did it in such a way that wasn't technical like his previous book, the layman can sink his teeth into it AND he made it so you can personalize it in your own life.

Remember my theory, we never had a quantam physics revolution BECAUSE people are unable to personalize it and see these principles in action like the ancients were able to.

I'm pretty sure that AM mentioned this guy somewhere before because I read his first book in the summer but forgot how I found out about him. He just released a new book a couple of weeks ago as a follow up to his first book, The Law of Vibration, where he decodes Gann's Law of Vibration. (natural law, hermetic law) and shows you these hidden principles working. Not just markets. 

Now if you struggle to go from 3D thinking, what happened, to why it happened, this book was written for you. And if you've been reading along, most of the concepts will be familiar to you. 

And it doesn't matter if what your political agenda is about, this guy has none, Vox Darkstream, Libertarian, alt-right or simply confused, he explains why Donald Trump can't squeeze any more juice out of his lemon and get this bad boy to increase US production. But Trump has been luckly or will be lucky if he gets a 3 1/2 year last increase. 

Here's my prediction: 

The US Congress will pass a law that this is mandatory for all citizens eligible to vote to understand these principles.

Sure, I could be wrong.

NATURE ITSELF CONTAINS THE ANSWER

The Life Cycle Hypothesis has the potential to change the way that we understand the world. 

The Life Cycle Hypothesis provides evidence of an ordered process behind the apparent randomness of financial asset price movements, economic fluctuations, and social trends. It shows how genuine information will have a dramatic effect on any system into which it is inserted, and will generate reactions that are essentially pre-programmed.

These reactions involve the processes of advance and decline, and therefore embrace a set of specific lower-order fluctuations. Financial and economic analysts have long been familiar with the resulting phenomena, but have had difficulty providing a satisfactory explanation. The Life Cycle Hypothesis builds on the findings of Tony Plummer's previous book, The Law of Vibration, and shows that nature itself contains the answer. There is a universal blueprint that manages growth, that organises evolution, and that contends with decline.

In effect, the shock of fresh information creates a new organism whose energy travels along a natural pathway between birth and death. It is this pathway that generates such widely diverse phenomena as personal mid-life crises, the swarming of innovations, recurring patterns in financial markets, and rhythmic oscillations in national economies. It is this pathway that produced the Great Depression of the 1930s, the inflation trauma of the 1970s, and the global financial crisis of 2007-08. The same pathway now suggests that there may be a major global crisis in the early years of the next decade.

The Life Cycle Hypothesis has the potential to change the way that we understand the world. It will therefore have a natural appeal for investors, economists, and social scientists. It will also be of great interest to those who sense a connection between the diverse social and political upheavals that are currently impacting us, and who want to understand the forces at work.

Fri, Mar 23, 2018 - 5:50pm
NW VIEW

An interesting book.

My son bought me a book today. "The Plant Paradox" by Steven R. Gundry, MD. The hidden dangers in "healthy foods" that cause disease. This is really a different approach and it will take some time to read this one. I looked at the reviews and they were not very good. 

My son met a woman who has restored her health and recommended the book. He seems to be on a "lectin war". All I know is that my mom ate at home, eating all the bad stuff, grease and bacon, heart/liver and lard and fats, and lived until 96. jim

Sun, Apr 22, 2018 - 7:19am

A request to post some of the

A request to post some of the most important books on Persuasion for those that want to learn the Art of Donald Trump. 

The ARt of Western Media.

I've left out hypnosis and NLP books but you can research them yourself. If you get past this book list and really interested in the Cognitive Sciences you can look up Milton Erickson and Richard Bandler books. Usually, not easy for layman to understand unless you have an interest. 

Reading the books also require some practice in identifying it in your everyday life while reading the internet, using it, WHERE APPROPRIATE, and building your repertoire. Chris Voss and Scott Adams both have a good blog, regular postings so your learning can become cumulative. Not only do they teach it, but they use it on you. So you know you got it if you get the lesson they are teaching you, and you can see them using the technique on you. Chris Voss demonstrates using more personal related issues that you might find yourself confronted with in everyday life.

Freedom of thought is a rare virtue. The subtlety in which people can access is your unconscious is unreal.

Sun, Apr 22, 2018 - 7:33am

Understanding the future

Understanding the future depends on understanding the forces that shape our destiny.

Our entire system of government and all governments around the world are based on power, with rare exceptions. The laws of power have their own dynamic and so few have written on the subject. Spiritual Law is different then the laws of power. They are even less studied. Natural Law is based on ancient spiritual law. Spiritual Law is the umbrella of natural law. 

Study both. Because as Robert Greene says in his book Laws of Power. Caution is advised for anybody that undergoes a study of the laws of power, because it can consume and destroy a person eventually.

Spiritual Law. Has nothing to do with Canon Law. It is Laws of Vibration, Cause and Effect, Cycles, Discrimination etc, etc, etc, 

Sun, Apr 22, 2018 - 7:34am

duplicate

duplicate

Sun, Apr 22, 2018 - 7:35am

dupe

duplicate

Sun, May 6, 2018 - 3:01pm
MontanaMel

Grand Minimums, before and now...

Some say we have Global Warming.

Others say we are about to have Global Cooling.

Yet others, point to a coming "repeat" of the Little Ice Age.

So, I offer the following as "enlightening" for information and provoking wisdom:

Dark Winter; Casey, John --this brings many of the diverse indicators to the table.

Upheaval!; Casey, John -- This enlarges upon the earthquake threats

(John suffered a major stroke last fall, 2017. He is trying to get back from it now)

The Great Warming; Fagan, Brian

The Long Summer; Fagan, Brian

The Little Ice Age; Fagan, Brian -- most of these are focused on the European and North Atlantic regions, since that is where "most" of the people were then. The main take-away from these are the poor crops in "both" hemispheres! There remains at least 100-200 million people at risk should they suffer a "full" crop failure, or a series of partial ones. When number this big are considered, world reserves become "thin".

And: a more localized view,

The Year Without Summer, 1816; Klingaman & Klingaman (focused "after" our New Madrid fault events and the Mississippi river flowing backward for hours!).

Enjoy - and - Check-6

Fri, Aug 3, 2018 - 3:19pm

Classic

and necessary history

THE GOLDEN BOUGH Sir James Frazer

The Golden Bough describes our ancestors' primitive methods of worship, sex practices, strange rituals and festivals. Disproving the popular thought that primitive life was simple, this monumental survey shows that savage man was enmeshed in a tangle of magic, taboos, and superstitions. Revealed here is the evolution of man from savagery to civilization, from the modification of his weird and often bloodthirsty customs to the entry of lasting moral, ethical, and spiritual values.

https://www.templeofearth.com/books/goldenbough.pdf

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate  Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Doc and TF Partnership Advertisement

Recent Comments

by Stackable, 6 min 24 sec ago
by Turd Ferguson, 31 min 14 sec ago
by Angry Chef, 48 min 39 sec ago
by Clarki Stomias, 49 min 6 sec ago
by Angry Chef, 1 hour 3 min ago
by Thomas More, 1 hour 6 min ago