Explaining the Matrix

26 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tue, Mar 11, 2014 - 8:31pm
Undecided
-
TN

March 10th three days later...

This was posted three days later after the post I wrote above. Now was march 7th. Past and future were known.

"Space, Time, Nathaniel and The Gold Market

By argentus maximus | Monday, March 10, 2014 at 11:56 am

If occasionally you feel that trading gold is like living inside a science fiction movie, you're not paranoid. You're probably right!"

This is just one example of what I was talking about in my previous post. Im not much on literal time travel but I am one of pre destination, which allows one to see into the past and into the future in an undetermined now. Decisions can be made intelligently even in times of choas.

I hope you expand on the scientific stuff more. I don't pretend to understand the details but I do think I have a pretty firm grasp of its overall function. Prediction Dollar to improve possibly 82 to 85 No rhyme or reason because I do not follow the dollar or any other currency but because of others behaviors. Welcome to the matrix. LOL

respond in any way just to let me know the thread is not dead.

Fri, Aug 22, 2014 - 4:00am
Hayman
-
NE

Nice Job Mr Fix.

I have been absent from TF metals for some time, but checked in tonight and read a post you made on the St. louis page and wanted to bring your comments here. This is very relevant to this thread more than some may realize. Mr. Fix Offline Joined: 06/08/2012 Hat Tips: 34605 Posts: 4714 I completely agree with your analysis Nana. Being only slightly off-topic, it has been my assertion for quite some time now that any system that places men in charge of other men is inherently evil. This means each and every organization that is built on a hierarchy is euphemistically speaking, the work of the devil. Mankind was designed by his Creator to be self-governing, I know this to be a fact, because of my own personal experience with the philosophy. This is why I am at my core a devout anarchist, and heretic, and the only “higher authority” that truly exists, is the “Creator of all things”. We can align ourselves with that, anytime we choose to. The more the government gets involved, (or organized religion for that matter) the worse things will get. This is just basic natural law, it really doesn't take a genius to figure out. __________________ "When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."

Mon, Aug 25, 2014 - 11:52am
ag1969

Best explanation of the Matrix I have seen

Video unavailable
Tue, Sep 2, 2014 - 1:36am
Bongo Jim
-
Ruralville, CA

Gotta admit

His 46 years of study have not been wasted.

Tue, Sep 9, 2014 - 11:23pm
Undecided
-
TN

not one mention of my dollar call

randomness