Election Aftermath

107 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Mon, Nov 9, 2020 - 12:34pm

Election Aftermath

Please use this thread to post news, commentary and analysis of the US election, the recounts and the lawsuits.

Mon, Nov 9, 2020 - 12:48pm
GoldHermit

Swing away boys!!!!

I'll start...

There will never be a legitimate president in a large % of the public's eyes after all this...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/it-defies-logic-scientist-finds-tell...

Mon, Nov 9, 2020 - 12:56pm GoldHermit

Was just about to post the same link

Just about every R will doubt and mistrust Biden as a leader after this and the Ds are likely to lose Congress in 2022 because of it.

And in the end for all of us, Biden (Harris) as POTUS will be severely restricted by the R-controlled US Senate. No court packing. No MedicareForAll. No Green New Deal.

So we'll just wait him out if he takes office and look forward to a hotly-contested 2024.

Mon, Nov 9, 2020 - 12:59pm
samdeniselee
-
Nacogdoches, TX

Election

Thank you for saying you will stay neutral on this election. You are entitled to your own political opinions, we all are. I have been on high alert with you because it seems you are a liberal. Again, that is your right. I want to continue to be a subsrciber and I want to hear about the metals only, not anyone's political opinions.

You are smart and I seek you opinion on precious metals ONLY!

Denise Lee

Mon, Nov 9, 2020 - 1:21pm TF
WatchingGoldRush
-
NoCity

If we don't get a handle on this...

If we don't get a handle on this the dems will steal the Georgia senate runnoffs as well, DC and Puerto Rico will become states and game over. Even if the Rs hold Georgia, there are slimy Rs serving in the senate now that could switch on a DC/Puerto Rico statehood push, and then, game over anyway.

Mon, Nov 9, 2020 - 1:31pm
Dirty Swan
-
Chiba
Hiyoshikura Tomisato
Japan

They gotchya by the ballllzz

Everything you need to know about politics and politicians of all stripes in three minutes and fourteen seconds:

George Carlin - The big club

Spoiler alert: Republicunt or Democrap -- they don't give a fuck about you at all.

Mon, Nov 9, 2020 - 1:46pm
Boswell
-
L.ost A.rea, CA

Elephant in the room?

During Obama's run up I got on the "Birther" bandwagon, not because I doubted he was born in Hawaii, but because wherever he was born he was still not a "Natural Born Citizen" as in The Constitution according to all accounts of conversations by the founding fathers and the meaning at the time, and the reasons for even including it as opposed to just plain"citizen", to try to eliminate foreign influence in the highest office and prevent the country from being taken over by "foreigners". How would you feel with a British Subject ruling our country? (think Obama)

Since the office of President is the most powerful office, shouldn't it's occupant be held to the highest standards? The classical, original meaning of "Natural Born Citizen" at the time The Constitution was written is and will always be: "A person born on US soil with both parents citizens. Obama was 1/2 NBC (one parent "citizen), Kamala is ZERO NBC (BOTH parents non-citizens).

After hearing some mealy mouthed "expert" waffling about this on the local radio station I typed up the following. I've been sitting on it waiting for the outcome of this election, but I think it needs to be brought forward for discussion/action and this looks like a good place to "drop" it...

Presidential Eligibility... It's "for the children"...

Today there is a chorus of ill informed (or purposely deceitful?) people pontificating on what the requirements to be President of the USA are.

I will attempt to explain it clearly so you can make the correct determination for yourself before voting. No matter what others try to convince you of, YOU are the last word on this subject by your vote.

I think we can all agree, the writers of The Constitution were among the smartest, wisest, well read and educated people in the whole country. It was written to guide our country into the future. It was written in plain English to be easy to understand. Every word in it and the concepts behind them were thoroughly debated and studied before being included.

Before going over "the requirements" for Presidential eligibility, it helps to know what the President's duties and responsibilities are.

These roles are: (1) chief of state, (2) chief executive, (3) chief administrator, (4) chief diplomat, (5) commander in chief, (6) chief legislator, (7) party chief, and (8) chief citizen. Chief of state refers to the President as the head of the government.

"Commander in Chief" is probably the most important one, that means the President CAN SEND YOUR CHILDREN TO DIE in military engagements. Hold that thought during the rest of this article.

Now, just what are the eligibility requirements for a person to be president?

First, they must be 35 years of age, that's pretty clear unless you are one of those 2+2=5 people. If their 35th birthday is the day after the inauguration... Sorry, unqualified, try again later. If their 35th birthday is the day of the inauguration or before, perfect. Congratulations!

Next, they must have been a “resident” of the United States for fourteen years. That's pretty clear too, though some may argue about what "resident" means. Actually it's pretty straight forward. Have they lived in the USA for the last 14 years? Great! If they only lived here 13 years and 364 days? Sorry, unqualified, try again later.

Now for the biggie, one must be a “Natural Born Citizen”. That phrase was deliberately used instead of the more common term "citizen" for a reason. But, just what is a "Natural Born Citizen" you may ask. Just born in the USA? No, that would be just a "citizen". If you look back to when The Constitution was written, you will find letters, documents, reference books and arguments of the day debating just that. In the strictest sense (which I believe was their intent) it means a person born in the USA to parents who are both citizens. Pretty simple. Really. Not a Natural Born Citizen? Sorry, can't change that (some have tried). Not going to be President (uh oh, some have!).

Why would they enact such a restriction as that? Did they "hate" foreigners or something? No, this requirement would ensure undivided loyalty to the United States and cuts off all (most anyway) chances for ambitious foreigners, who might otherwise be intriguing for the office of President and controlling our country from behind the scene (sound familiar?). Having observed some European countries being ruled by foreigners, either through intermarriage of royals or conquests and other alliances, leading to abuses of the original residents, this was a major concern for the The Founders of our new country who wisely slammed that door shut. (Remember, the President CAN SEND YOUR CHILDREN TO DIE in military engagements)

THAT was the original intent, UNDIVIDED LOYALTY! (I underlined that)

How can one have undivided loyalty if one or both of their parents are proud citizens of another country? Parental bonds are some of the strongest of human emotions. Would a person put the concerns of their parents above the concerns of our country? Quite possible in many cases. Such as...

In Obama's case, his father was a Kenyan, born under colonial rule and a subject of the British Crown. Under British law at the time, that would make Barack Obama a BRITISH SUBJECT. Does that sound like "undivided" loyalty? Do you really think the Founding Fathers would leave a loophole for, and stand for a BRITISH SUBJECT "ruling" America, after they just fought a bloody war to be free from British tyranny? I don't think so. Also Obama was active in Kenyan politics on the side of his father's group. Suppose things went bad there and he decided to SEND YOUR CHILDREN TO DIE in some Kenyan civil war in support of his father's side? Would you be O.K. with that? Not me.

In Kamala Harris' case BOTH of her parents were foreign citizens when she was born in the USA. Under Jamaican law, she is considered to be a Jamaican citizen by birth. Now suppose if she is somehow elevated to President (It could happen), and she started a major foreign aid program for Jamaica? I'd have major questions about such an action. On the other side, suppose the border dispute between INDIA and China escalates to the point where "we must do something" and Kamala SENDS YOUR CHILDREN TO DIE in military engagements against China supporting India. Would you have questions about such an action? I sure would.

Speculating into the future, some other conflicts of interest could appear if we continue to accept the current watered down versions of "Natural Born Citizen" being promoted.

Take the situation with Prince Harry and his US wife Meghan Markle. Suppose their next child was born in the USA, was sent off to England for an education (brainwashing?), then came back to the USA to work for some foreign (British?) influence group for 14 years (to meet requirements), building reputation and influence before running for President. Oh My! It could happen.

Another horrific thought would be if one of El Chapo's or some other drug lord's children (some born in the USA) were to run for President? They might get massive support from certain growing segments of the population and their supporters. Open borders and dangerous drugs for everyone!??? No thanks.

How about the offspring of Middle Eastern Terrorists? Yes, Anwar al-Awlaki's son
Abdulrahman al-Awlaki was born in Denver Colorado and under today's watered down version of "Natural Born Citizen" would be eligible to be PRESIDENT OF THE USA! I don't think so. (lucky for us he was collaterally damaged)

Then there is Chinese "birth tourism" to gain US Citizenship for thousands of Chinese children. What if one tries running for President? That could happen with the currently promoted versions of "Natural Born Citizen".

So what it boils down to is UNDIVIDED LOYALTY to the USA, nothing less than that is acceptable...

Remember, the President CAN SEND YOUR CHILDREN TO DIE in military engagements. If I had children, I would want that decision to be made in the best interests of the USA, without question. Therefore, I'd argue we should stick with the most restrictive interpretation of "Natural Born Citizen", not the watered down versions being promoted today. Think about THAT when you consider your choice for President (or Vice President).

Sorry Kamala, it's not about you, it's for the children...

Mon, Nov 9, 2020 - 2:16pm
11IMIX
-
Chicago, IL

Daylight comes and I want to go home ......

If this election cycle doesn't prove beyond a reasonable doubt that we live in a Banana Republic nothing will. Shame on the people involved in the shenanigans and shame on the people that do nothing to stop it. Shame on the media, shame on the do-nothings, shame on the Governors, shame on the free-loaders and heck while I'm at it shame on the moon. Nowhere to run and nowhere to hide so shut-up and eat your peas and don't forget to vote for higher taxes "it's for the children". People that work for free are slaves. Onward Comrade !! Meanwhile back at the ranch .....

I miss my old dog.

Mon, Nov 9, 2020 - 3:21pm

an interesting development

Mon, Nov 9, 2020 - 3:24pm samdeniselee

what a compliment, thank you!

As I've stated many times, I was a registered Republican my entire adult life until I got turned off by the fixed primary process of 2008.

I am FAR from being a liberal or progressive or whatever the current lingo is. Let's call me a contitutionalist or originalist...to use the SCOTUS lingo.

That you "thought I was a liberal" is a compliment in that I must be doing an excellent job of treating everyone and every opinion fairly.

Mon, Nov 9, 2020 - 4:12pm

oh boy, if we head down this path, it could get VERY UGLY

US SENATE MAJORITY LEADER MCCONNELL DOES NOT ACKNOWLEDGE BIDEN AS PRESIDENT-ELECT OR HARRIS AS VICE PRESIDENT-ELECT

MCCONNELL SAYS PRESIDENT TRUMP IS 100% WITHIN HIS RIGHTS TO LOOK INTO POSSIBLE IRREGULARITIES IN LAST WEEK'S U.S. ELECTION

— zerohedge (@zerohedge) November 9, 2020
Mon, Nov 9, 2020 - 5:12pm TF
GoldHermit

At this point...

I concur. I think we have ramrod legislation for the next 4 years regardless of the outcome. It will be very interesting. Today's PM market will look like a speed bump.

Mon, Nov 9, 2020 - 6:16pm
cashonly
-
Buffalo, NY

If Biden won fair and square so be it....

however there is too much evidence showing tampering in quite a few States that this needs to be looked at. Doesn't one find it odd that the FBI seems to be looking the other way in all cases where fraud is being accused? Such as a postal worker being told to back date late ballots?

Ugly? Jefferson stated "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.” This tree is laying on its side.

Mon, Nov 9, 2020 - 7:11pm

and then there's this

Attorney General Barr authorizes federal prosecutors to pursue 'substantial allegations' of vote count irregularities https://t.co/DKVNkdnCvu pic.twitter.com/QraK8DPsm1

— Reuters (@Reuters) November 10, 2020
Mon, Nov 9, 2020 - 7:22pm TF
cashonly
-
Buffalo, NY

Prosecutors prosecute .....

with evidence collected from an investigation. Again, NO FBI investigation/evidence collection. More Barr obfuscation.

Mon, Nov 9, 2020 - 7:55pm
11IMIX
-
Chicago, IL

Same

Meet the new boss....same as the old boss. Just a little bit different chronological order of things. Stay divided and argue amongst yourselves while the beat goes on. Look !! A squirrel !!

I miss my old dog.

Mon, Nov 9, 2020 - 8:14pm
roger12

Ben Fulford

This guy knows some very rich and powerful groups in Asia. He says they want both Trump and Biden out https://youtu.be/O6YP-fQTX9w https://benjaminfulford.net/

Mon, Nov 9, 2020 - 8:25pm Boswell
Sovereign

The 'official' archive of our massive Natural Born Citizen work

Beginning in the Summer of 2008 a group of about 200 of us took on the Globalists and their campaign to seat a usurper in the office of POTUS. Here's the link to our blog documenting our efforts:

https://naturalborncitizen.wordpress.com/2008/12/

However deep you wish to delve into that sordid chapter in our nation's history, it's all here. The precedent was set to assert a position and get away with it because the masses could not see through the fog to get to the deception.

That was 2008. The vote count fraud of this 2020 election is simply same song, latest verse. Will they get away with it this time, as they did in 2008?

Mon, Nov 9, 2020 - 9:00pm
11IMIX
-
Chicago, IL

Doesn't matter......

Doesn't matter who wins or loses a U.S election. Agenda 2030 marches on. Check out the World Economic forum and see how Agenda 2030 is being implemented in your community. Show up to a local meeting and ask a question or two. See how they respond. Elections are distractions to the bigger plan. Now go bend your knee or trust the plan. America !! Phuck Yea !

I miss my old dog.

Mon, Nov 9, 2020 - 9:55pm
DeaconBenjamin
-
AR

Just sayin'

Mon, Nov 9, 2020 - 11:53pm
cyclemadman
-
Gillette, WY

Out of Biden's own Mouth

"We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.” In a moment of dementia induced clarity, the truth comes out.

These fraudulent results cannot be allowed to stand because the cheating will never stop and the only presidents we will ever have are ones that are installed by the deep state. Just as Obama was and Hillary was supposed to be.