CME's 8 Days Of Smack Downs

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Wed, May 6, 2020 - 9:28am
JQuest
-
KS

CME's 8 Days Of Smack Downs

Turd Has Been Commenting On Twitter About The Daily CME Open Smack Down That Have Happened The Last Eight Days In A Row Right Before The Market Open. I Wonder If The Resent 7 Billion The Fed Gave The CME Has Given Them Renewed Ability To Play Their Old Games Again? The Timing Is Very Curious To Me.
Thu, May 7, 2020 - 8:33am
4 oz
-
Spokane, WA

Re:CME's 8 Days Of Smack Downs

My thoughts run along the lines of, this is seasonally a time of weakness for both Gold and Silver.... "Sell In May and Go Away." season as I call it. I expect prices to struggle until at least the 4th of July. (Not to mention that TPTB will not let a good crisis go waste and make damb sure there isn't a repeat of last June, when things got away from 'em.)

Thu, May 7, 2020 - 4:56pm
11IMIX
-
Chicago, IL

Agreed

The absolute absurd amount of recent currency creation should wiggle metals to the upside along with any other perceived store of value asset. The insane, demonic sociopaths currently running the asylum will do whatever it takes to buy enough time until their East run digital/crypto system is in place and fully functional. So sure they smack gold down. Its what they do. Been doing it for decades. They are good at it. Best part is nobody cares. We deserve what we get for being silent and lazy. The beat goes on. Make sure to wash your hands. Cheer for "The Heros". And do absolutely nothing.

I miss my old dog.

Sat, May 30, 2020 - 2:08pm
11IMIX
-
Chicago, IL

Bo Polony

According to popular spaceman Bo Polony silver and gold should make a run to highs by 9/28 no matter who tries to manipulate it. Load up.

I miss my old dog.

randomness