A2A with James Turk
Download Podcast (Right Click + 'Save As')
Just a fabulous Q&A with Mr. Turk today where we discussed everything from global gold demand, to the use of EFPs on the Comex to cryptocurrencies. You should be sure to give it a listen.
Among the topics addressed over the course of this webinar:
- Current global demand trends in both gold and silver
- The recent surge in the use of EFPs for short-covering on Comex. (http://www.cmegroup.com/trading/equity-index/exchange-for-physical-efp-transactions.html)
- How much gold is held in private hands around the world
- James' view of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
- James' position on the mining shares
- A discussion of the relative valuation of silver versus gold
- And a whole lot more!
Again, please be sure to give this incredibly informative podcast a listen. You will no doubt find that it is time well spent.
James has over 40 years’ experience in international banking, finance and investments. He began his career at The Chase Manhattan Bank where he worked on assignments in Thailand, the Philippines and Hong Kong.
In 1983, he was appointed as manager of the Commodity Department of the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority. After leaving that post in 1987, he went on to hold various advisory roles in money management.
In 2001 he co-founded GoldMoney and remains a director of the group. James makes regular conference appearances around the world, provides commentary for numerous publications and newswires as well as producing articles for his website and GoldMoney.
His most recent book, "The Money Bubble", came out in January of 2014 and is linked below. Also, be sure to visit http://www.goldmoney.com and http://BitGold.com/r/TlY5pO whenever you are looking for bullion and storage.
Thursday, October 5, 2017
Thursday, April 6, 2017
Thursday, July 21, 2016
Thursday, January 21, 2016
Thursday, August 6, 2015
Saturday, November 15, 2014
Thursday, November 13, 2014
Sunday, March 16, 2014
Thursday, March 13, 2014