Talking Gold with Andrew Maguire
Download Podcast (Right Click + 'Save As')
The dollar is sinking like a stone. Paper gold and silver are rallying and above their major moving averages. Physical metal demand continues to accelerate worldwide. What a perfect time to get an update from our friend, Andrew Maguire.
This was recorded Friday morning US time, between 11:00 amd and 11:30 am EDT, so it's about as current as you can get. Over the course of this discussion, Andy addresses:
- the changes to the London Fix process
- unallocated London gold still affects price but the coming Allocated Bullion Exchange will have a significant impact
- how London is still able to settle physical trades and the news this morning that England showed a net export to Switzerland of nearly 100 metric tonnes for the month of March
- in the absence of published GOFO, how Andy computes tightness and/or backwardation in the gold market
- his current price targets and projected resistance levels
I think you'll find this podcast to be great fun and quite informative. Today's action in the metals and the dollar sets us up for a very interesting end of the month. This "interview" could not have come at a more opportune time.
Andrew Maguire is something of a legend within the precious metals community. Though he is an accomplished metals trader with over thirty years of experience, he first gained notoriety in 2010 after writing a series of emails to the CFTC (http://www.gata.org/node/8466) in which he analyzed and predicted Bullion Bank trading/manipulation practices. These emails were made public by Bill Murphy of GATA during an appearance at a CFTC hearing in March of 2010.
In the time since, Andy has become a tireless advocate in the fight against fractional reserve bullion banking and the Bullion Bank Cartel. More information about Andy and the services his company provides can be found at: http://andrewmaguiregoldtrading.com
Friday, March 10, 2017
Thursday, March 9, 2017
Thursday, December 22, 2016
Friday, May 15, 2015
Thursday, February 26, 2015
Thursday, February 28, 2013
Thursday, April 5, 2012