My old pal, Denver Dave, stops by today to discuss The Fed, the word "transitory", the price of Comex gold and the malaise in the mining shares. If you don't think that's fodder for an amusing and entertaining discussion, then you've not heard Dave and I share a podcast before.
Again, Dave plies his wares at his website and you should definitely consider a subscription to one or more of his services. He's truly one of the good guys and squarely on our team as we fight The Evil Ones and their crooked band of Shills and Apologists.
For today, in a podcast that was recorded yesterday, Dave and I discuss:
- What to expect from Wednesday's FOMC meeting
- Why the gold price is unattached from real interest rates
- If The Fed will ever "taper" QE or raise rates
- When the mining shares might finally get going again
- What were the "pink sheets"
- And a whole lot more in between
Many thanks to Dave for his friendship over the years and for spending some of his valuable time with us again today. I know you'll enjoy this podcast!