Last post
Sun, Jun 4, 2017 - 11:42am
Nana

Solar Eclipses have been a warning to the Gentile Nations

Sun, Jun 4, 2017 - 11:54am
Nana

The Colonization of America

DML visits Dearborn, Michigan 2016
Sun, Jun 4, 2017 - 4:17pm (Reply to #39)

ag1969 wrote: Seriously

ag1969 wrote:

Seriously Nana? You quit TFMR in a childish huff, and now you are back and make a forum with the exact same name, but with a new rule, Christians only? Sorry, but this is the dumbest and most petulant move I have ever seen at TFMR. At least you and your childish friends won't face any tough questions!

DOTS with a Christian flare huh? So you people are going to connect DOTS just as long as your dogmas always trump the truth? 

This is really great for Turd's site too! Now everyone will be confused. But hey, as long as it supports your ego, who cares? Right? 

DOTS with a christian flare. LMFAO. So blind that you don't even see the massive contradiction in that? On second thought, at least now the other DOTS forum does not have to get clogged up with scripture. I vote that Turd makes a separate Main St. too, you know, just for you Christians that can't get along with anyone.

You know what? I am going to start a third DOTS forum. I don't want any Christians, black people, gay people... oh, and no chinese people either. Segragation is back in style you know... Christians only, WWJD?

You're going straight to hell. I've already put into management that I'd like to open the 4 DOTS.

It is quite laughable that they she should feel so persecuted when there are Christians running around pointing to the gentiles and heathens that they are going to hell. Beyond, that not representing the lords point of view, it is down right rude.

Ya think Nana grew some man pants and lost her shame on her time off and said, I'm taking back what belongs to me???? I doubt her form has improved. But we'll see. She's looking to make the first 1000 pages after week. All substance.

Sun, Jun 4, 2017 - 4:34pm (Reply to #41)

HappyNow wrote:edit:  it

HappyNow wrote:

edit: it doesn't mean one must hold Christian beliefs, just steer clear of obvious challenge to them. 

That's 100% bullshit. 

Any person on this site can visit or post in any forum, and challenge any believe. With the exception that if you haven't paid the fee, you're not entitled to visit the vault. To say that nobody can challenge a Christian believe is basically saying you now own the site, and you want to run it the way you want to run it without having any challenges to you believe system.

You can go into any forum. And probably the only two forums run by somebody with professional experiences is AM and Pailin. And I am certain, you can challenge every believe, every assertion they make, IF You can pull it off. And I doubt many can. All you have to do is show your case without trolling. Easy. And my guess welcome.

If this is a just another forum on geopolitics, which it looks like that way to me, because I haven't seen any Christian point of view yet and Nana is simply doing it because she feels persecuted and unable to defend those attacks with her brain, she has an agenda. Because if I was a proud Christian, or proud anything, I'd be able to speak to any attack without putting a sign on the door, you can't say that.

Your rule is overuled by the site policy. If somebody wants to respectively say that your interpretation of events in the world according to your bible is utterly wrong, and can show it, then they have the right to. 

Now before Nana left DOTS, which was closed by Turd, she said that it was never designed to be a place for contrary discussion. And ONce again, she is taking on an authority she doesn't have. If Turd wants to make an exception, he can do whatever he wants. But until he states it, you can't make up laws. 

What you'll also notice is the Thread of FAith is highly respected and never tampered with by us heathens. Because most of us heathens, gentiles or whatever, understand the right to speak your truth. And in a church, nobody is going to walk in and tell you that you are full of shit.

But as long as you want to talk about geopolitical events then you MUST accept contrary opinion including contrary opinion which says that your interpreation of scripture or validity of your statements has a problem.

This is not me saying so. It's me reiterating the terms of service which I obey to the T unless somebody breaches them and decides they do not want to deal with the issue. 

And for the record, I never attacked Nana or asked or forced her to leave (not that you asked) I put out a more vigorous and well supported arguement.

You can guarantee that I won't be the first person to breach the terms of Turds service and obey by all terms of natural law. However, if somebody should breach them towards me and there is absent any moderation. I defend my write to defend myself. 

So consider me a loving, supportive member of this forum. Raring to talk about geopolitical events and financial realities. 

But I would delight in hearing the Christian point of view of what a solar eclipse means?

Anybody??? I'm all ears. I am a good listener too.

Sun, Jun 4, 2017 - 4:36pm

Plus if this is a forum with

Plus if this is a forum with loving Christians, I expect you to protect me from the evil that's going after me and I'll consider this a refuge from the attacks on the other DOTS. And I am as welcome here as anybody as long as I behave myself. And you'll defend my right to contrary opinions. Those behaviors have a distinct Christian flare that I can buy into.

Sun, Jun 4, 2017 - 6:24pm (Reply to #46)
HappyNow
-
Canada

lol. GL.  You've taken me too

lol. GL. You've taken me too literally or legally or both.

you can choose to be a dick while asserting the law or your rights or whatever or you can play nicely in the sandbox.

Do you take yourself so seriously that you represent some greater good or higher knowledge or authority or whatever? Let Nana have her place to interact as she'd like with others who are on the same page. There are plenty of threads and you've taken ownership of one already. 

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.
Sun, Jun 4, 2017 - 8:51pm (Reply to #47)

HappyNow wrote: lol. GL.

HappyNow wrote:

lol. GL. You've taken me too literally or legally or both.

you can choose to be a dick while asserting the law or your rights or whatever or you can play nicely in the sandbox.

Do you take yourself so seriously that you represent some greater good or higher knowledge or authority or whatever? Let Nana have her place to interact as she'd like with others who are on the same page. There are plenty of threads and you've taken ownership of one already. 

You've taken me too literally or legally or both. 

why shouldn't I take you literally?

Do you take yourself so seriously that you represent some greater good or higher knowledge or authority or whatever?

c. whatever. And what's your purpose? 

There are plenty of threads and you've taken ownership of one already. 

Untrue. Namef them. I have no ownership of anything or claim. Or am I taking you too literal again? And if you say, I know what you mean and you can't express it, than I don't. 

Let Nana Sandbox play

Have I encroached here on Nana or anybody else? Nope. Playing nice.

Sun, Jun 4, 2017 - 10:36pm
HappyNow
-
Canada

GL you're doing that thing

GL you're doing that thing you do with words. If you believe you truly cannot understand my meaning then you may have to ignore it.

If you disagree with my statements so be it. 

Mon, Jun 5, 2017 - 12:44am
BIGNASTY

Gregg and Duane ..................

Not to minimize Mr. Betts..................

Video unavailable
Mon, Jun 5, 2017 - 8:00am (Reply to #49)

HappyNow wrote: GL you're

HappyNow wrote:

GL you're doing that thing you do with words. If you believe you truly cannot understand my meaning then you may have to ignore it.

Seriously, no games here. 

We're not talking about anything important. 

You are having a hard time articulating what you mean, and then keep pointing the finger at me. Unless you are writing metaphorically, or poetry, people will take your words literally. That's what we do in society. 

You're suggesting I'm being thick but not really. So let me tell you what I hear. The message I hear. And you can tell me if I am right or wrong.

We are tired of listening to non-Christian point of views on a political forum. We interpret those point of views as intolerance. Nana is tired of those point of views and after two years of frustrated lurking, she has decided to create a NEW forum dedicated to geopolitics.

And what you're saying with let Nana have her sandbox is let us have a Christian Geopolitical forum although there hasn't or likely won't be too much discussion theological conversation. Just like the Thread of Faith has floundered for years. 

So do you really want to know what I think you're saying and find it difficult. Is what JJ has been saying for years, that this is a Christian country, founded upon Christian principles and we want those principles represented in government and we want those principles here and we really would rather not hear counter viewpoints because to our ears it sounds like bashing. We don't want to hear any opinions on the bible that don't match ours, on God or Jesus. So mostly we want to talk about Donald Trump and politics without hearing these things, and this is our attempt to make those things go away. 

So would you please give us that opportunity?

Mon, Jun 5, 2017 - 8:10am

I forgot to interpret the

I forgot to interpret the other 1/2. The part about I have taken ownership of many forums.

What you meant to say is that we are sick and tired of the vitriol and name calling on DOTS. We want to talk about what's going on in the world. And there is one person that has been going on for weeks about lying, ad hominem attacks and sophistry.

Despite the fact that we as a community couldn't resolve that that includes the Christians, we have decided we'd end it by setting up a new virtual community where we focus on geopolitics. 

I'm saying OK. If you're setting up the same forum, with the same people, and the only difference is they can't do what they were doing over there, then OK. Swell. 

Mon, Jun 5, 2017 - 8:43am
HappyNow
-
Canada

Hey GL.   Sounds like you

Hey GL. Sounds like you understand that bringing a fight is not my intent. Because I support Nana's attempt to moderate her own thread I'll post over in the other DOTS. Later today or tomorrow.

Mon, Jun 5, 2017 - 10:48am
Nana

Deep State news-cnn

SHOCK VIDEO: CNN Creates #FakeNews in London Following Terror Attacks, Stages Anti-ISIS Muslim Protesters https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/shock-video-cnn-creates-fakenew...

Mon, Jun 5, 2017 - 10:58am
Nana

The Targeting Of Christians Again

Farmer Barred From Michigan Farmer’s Market for Refusing to Host Lesbian Wedding at His Orchard The city’s punitive action targets the farmer’s use of his own private property, 22 miles outside the city and well outside its jurisdiction. Mr. Tennes has declared that he does not discriminate against LGBT customers at the farmer’s market, and gladly sells his produce to all comers.” https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/farmer-barred-michigan-farmers-...

Mon, Jun 5, 2017 - 11:04am
Nana

X-Employee-Shooting

Survivor called from company bathroom: "My boss is dead" https://www.yahoo.com/news/sheriff-multiple-fatalities-florida-shooting-...

Mon, Jun 5, 2017 - 11:36am
Nana

Chimeras- Man playing God

Mon, Jun 5, 2017 - 11:50am
Nana

The 9th Circus

DHS Officers Humiliate Judges by Enforcing Immigration Laws, Declares Judge Judges are humiliated and dehumanized whenever they must enforce the nation’s immigration laws, according to a senior judge on the far-left Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/05/dhs-officers-humilia... ----- Then those black robes need to step down.

Mon, Jun 5, 2017 - 12:01pm
Nana

Cern-AWAKE-Patch

BIGNASTY, have you seen this one: Portholes, Veil, Nimrod https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMmNpZtfiIg

Mon, Jun 5, 2017 - 12:37pm
Nana

The Script Readers

Mon, Jun 5, 2017 - 1:28pm
Nana

Keep an eye on this

Judicial Watch Sues State Department and USAID for Records about Funding and Political Activities of George Soros’ Open Society Foundation – Macedonia https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-s...

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.