What has been about the single most agonizing and painful week in recent memory for the precious metals finally draws to a close.
Oh my gosh, am I ever ready for the weekend! Consider all of the stuff that has happened this week which is VERY gold positive:
- zero/negative inflation as US economy grinds to a halt
- CGP discusses pending new round of QE
- REPO/liquidity crisis continues
- Fed forced to ease liquidity rules for EU banks
- Iranian oil tanker hit by missiles
- Global central bank gold purchases on run rate for...