Gold, why is it up, why is it down down on any given day? Your daily predictions or explanations?

1 post / 0 new
#1 Thu, Jun 23, 2011 - 2:38pm
bensgone

Gold, why is it up, why is it down down on any given day? Your daily predictions or explanations?

Ok, here is mine what's yours?

Aren't we forgetting, this is all to set up the shorts so they can make a killing at options and futures expiry next week on Monday and Tuesday?? Happens every time without fail. You know the EE has an enormous advantage during the weak summer months, always. You know that Bernanke speaking signals bad news for the markets, especially the PM's. Isn't this all planned just to get everyone to scream and beg for QE 3? How many times have they brought up this Greece/PIIGS thing, only to declare another short term resolution and kick the can down the road, yet once again. How convenient. Frankly I am getting tired of this tried and true cycle of total manipulation of every market. If it weren't so disgusting it would be laughable. I knew we would have to slog through f*cking June before there would be any hope of reprieve. Only a bunch of moron computers would sell everything for the worthless dollar, or are humans really that stupid?

Edited by: bensgone on Nov 8, 2014 - 5:31am
randomness