THE EVOLUTION SYSTEM

42 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sanford
Sanford's picture
Hat Tips: 805
THE EVOLUTION SYSTEM

Gregory Mannarino has just released the latest edition of his Evolution System for trading. The system uses highly modified technical indicators to precisely suggest entry and exit points for trending stocks and ETF's. Like Greg, I prefer to trade options for the leverage they can provide. My trading goal is Income. I use my income to purchase Hard Assets such as Physical Precious Metals. This system has so far demonstrated uncanny accuracy (90%+) in correctly suggesting precise entry points for trades.

My hope is that we can have a place to share and discuss trade set-ups as suggested by the Evolution System. The system was designed to be used with Fidelity's Active Trader Pro. It may be possible to set it up on another platform.

I am providing links to Greg's YouTube Channel dedicated to The Evolution System as well as a link to Lulu to purchase his system. It should be noted that I can not profit in any way by promoting the system or Greg's e-book. Note: Both are copyrighted. I am merely passing on the incredible opportunity that the Evolution System may offer to traders.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6g5SgVWdsOyzb0BLHrX2Xg/videos

http://www.lulu.com/shop/gregory-mannarino/technical-trading-the-evolution-system/ebook/product-22833461.html

Chiron
Chiron's picture
Hat Tips: 3566
Thank you!

Thank you so much for posting this system.  I will look into it and follow along.  I really appreciate your time for arranging and running this new forum.  Thank you!

Sanford
Sanford's picture
Greg's Latest Result Recap

How does your current "system" compare to this?

WOW!

Gregory Mannarino
Gregory Mannarino's picture
Hat Tips: 12
The Evolution System

Thank you for creating this forum!

I hope everyone can use this forum to RIP THE FACE OFF this market.

Greg

Abraham Bernanke
Abraham Bernanke's picture
Hat Tips: 1457
Hi Greg, The system looks

Hi Greg,

The system looks very interesting indeed.  I looked into it and it appears that it's only friendly (set up and use) with the Fidelity Trading Platform.  As a non US citizen, I am having problems finding a platform to run it on.  If anyone finds a good platform with the given setup then please share the details.

Many thanks

Abe

SWAGER on.
Silver - Wine - Art - Gold - Energy - Real estate

question
question's picture
Hat Tips: 3294
Thanks Sanford

Learn to behave

Sanford
Sanford's picture
@Abe

You may wish to try Multicharts.

Let me know what you find out.

- Sanford

Qichihay
Qichihay's picture
Hat Tips: 2
BAC

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the Evolution System (and to this forum), but it looks like BAC might be setting up a good short trade.  There's an early trigger and just need CMO to go negative.  BAC seems to make big price swings lasting several weeks each, so it looks like a good candidate for a very profitable trade.  What do you guys think?

Gregory Mannarino
Evo Set Up.

I have a "set up" to get The Evolution System working on Tradingview.com (it's FREE). If you could not get The Evolution System to work on your platform contact me via my website TradersChoice.net (Contact tab top of page). I will need a screenshot of your receipt for The Evolution System from LuLu.

Sanford
Sanford's picture
Re: BAC

Hello Qichihay and Welcome! Yes, it looks like BAC is giving an early "Heads Up" that a Down Leg may be coming. The Pivot Point is still floating, so the SD has not completed the spike. The UO is already turning down.  After the Pivot Point has established by the SD completing the spike, we should wait for it to Close below the EMA and for the the CMO to drop to -100. We are not quite there...

Abraham Bernanke
Abraham Bernanke's picture
Hat Tips: 1457
In reply to my above query

In reply to my above query and Gregs response....

Greg sent me the Tradingview.com setup details without delay, many thanks!

Have a great day all!!

Abe

SWAGER on.
Silver - Wine - Art - Gold - Energy - Real estate

Sanford
Sanford's picture
The Evolution Solution

Is anyone testing Greg's Evolution System? I know it can take a little while to used to. We have had a good number of views, but not many comments/posts. If you are trying it out, let's compare results. Should we start to list some stocks to watch? I know that we can follow Greg's picks on his Evolution YT channel, but there are a lot of other set-ups out there.

Abe...What about you? Did you get it running?

Sanford
Sanford's picture
Trade

Bought TWTR Dec16 15 Calls yesterday (08-30-16) @ $4.20

Looking good so far...

Sanford
Sanford's picture
Revised E-Book

Gregory Mannarino updated his e-book on The Evolution System to include settings for those who cannot use Fidelity's Active Trader Pro or wish to use Tradingview.com for The Evolution System. I have used the settings and was able to achieve similar results on the Tradingview.com platform. Here is the link to purchase the updated e-book on Lulu:

http://www.lulu.com/shop/gregory-mannarino/technical-trading-the-evolution-system/ebook/product-22844440.html

trx16
trx16's picture
Hat Tips: 1626
works with tradingview.com

email: GregoryMannarino@hotmail.com with proff of purchase and he will send you instructions. 

on my watch list: NOC (northrup gruman) FIT(FitBit)-- Long bullish cross ..

Pray for the mining and metals stocks;  Charts on the weekly look very Bearish.. Daily chart looks like thing are starting to turn Bullish... Trend continuation vs possible trend reversal and consolidation... This is a nail biter. Risk management needed here. Good luck and trade green. 

Sanford
Sanford's picture
Another Blog

Evolution Devotion is another forum dedicated to Gregory Mannarino's Evolution System. You can check it out here:

https://theevolutionsystem.blogspot.com/2016

As far as trades, WBA looks to have triggered a Buy signal on 08-30-16. Would like to see the UO hook up a bit however.

Sanford
Sanford's picture
EVO Buy Trigger WMT

Greg put WMT on his "Radar" (Watch List) last week. Today the Evolution System has triggered a buy signal:

Check it out!

Sanford
Sanford's picture
Trades Triggered by The EVO

I wanted to list a couple of trades triggered by the Evo System. I should have posted them on the day they were triggered so the info could be validated. In the future, I hope place some equities to watch and then follow up with the possible action that was triggered. I don't want to post stock/option trades that would have worked. Anyone can find those. Anyway FWIT I was watching TOL and WBA. The Evo System triggered a Short on TOL (I used ITM Puts) and a Buy on WBA (I did not act on this one, but I wish I had). Both are progressing as indicated by the Evo System. I am looking at an additional indicator as confirmation for action. Perhaps more on that later...

Sanford
Sanford's picture
BAC Update

Looks to me as if BAC will trigger a Short entry if it closes below the EMA today.

Sanford
Sanford's picture
BAC Update - 2

BAC closed below the WMA, but the CMO is still UP. No position entry yet.

Gregory Mannarino
Evo System.

Well, how are we all liking the Evo System?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "THE EVOLUTION SYSTEM"