Zionism

201 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jeremiah Jr
Jeremiah Jr's picture
Hat Tips: 3520
Zionism

I felt if necessary to continue this thread because the issue of Zionism is not going away any time soon.

The Jewish people are back in their homeland, regathered in apostasy, in the promised land, because of the Lords sovereign promise, the unconditional promise, to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, found in Genesis, 12, 15, 17.

They are back in the ME for a reason, and that reason will soon be apparent to all.

There are difficult days ahead from the Jewish people, if I read it correctly only 1/3 of them survive what is coming.

I do not wish to retype all that I have posted in the old thread that is now ‘locked’  so here is a link to the archived ‘Zionism’ from the ‘old site’, for reference and posterity’s sake. I may often reference a previous post so I don’t have to retype it all if that works for all.

http://www.tfmetalsreport.com/forum/4019/zionism-conspiracy-anti-zionism-anti-semitism

Thanks Turd for the venue to speak my mind, I appreciate the site and respect any choice you make to do with it as you see fit. I agree with you about metals, yet there are issues that trump even that IMO.

After all the site is really about trying to peek over the horizon and what is coming next.

Interesting days ahead for all of us, No?

Jesus speaking to Israel and the Jewish people when they rejected Him the first time……..

“For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.” Matt 22:39

NW VIEW
NW VIEW's picture
Hat Tips: 11144
@ JER. JR.

Y

NW VIEW

NW VIEW
NW VIEW's picture
Hat Tips: 11144
@ JER. JR.

Yes and thanks Jer. Jr.

NW VIEW

Maryann
Maryann's picture
Hat Tips: 4499
I've been waiting...

So good to see you continue your thread, Jj! smiley

Thank you for all you do here, I learn so much from your posts, and yes thanks to TF for the space.  I have been reading Habakkuk lately,  God's answer to difficult times.

Nana
Nana's picture
Hat Tips: 13245
Jeremiah Jr

Thank you for restarting this thread.

foggyroad
foggyroad's picture
Hat Tips: 6154
Thank You JJr.

For the Restart, and all the uplifting Spurgeon.

​Be Well, 

and God Bless.

Nana
Nana's picture
What Does Light Have To Do With Darkness

http://www.wnd.com/2014/11/christians-muslims-conquering-washington-national-cathedral/

Christians: Muslims 'conquering' Washington National Cathedral

'To them, they are sending a sign that they have defeated us'

American Muslims were invited to offer prayers to Allah inside the nation’s most iconic Christian church Friday in Washington, D.C., but the intended message of peace, harmony and tolerance isn’t so well received in Muslim countries, according to Christian leaders contacted by WND.

The Washington National Cathedral, which earned the title “America’s House of Prayer” for its hosting of presidential funerals and inauguration-related prayer services, was turned into a virtual mosque in which Muslims bowed toward Mecca and shielded their eyes from the Christian cross.

Prayer carpets were arranged diagonally, to the side of the sanctuary, so worshipers could face in the direction of Mecca without seeing crosses or other Christian symbols. Muslims are not supposed to pray in view of sacred symbols “alien to their faith,” the Voice of America reported.

Read rest of article via link.

Isa 5:20-Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

2 Co 6:14-Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

Jeremiah Jr
Jeremiah Jr's picture
@ Nana

I used to go into the Mosques with a friend that has a ministry to the Muslims, until he got kicked out, interesting experience. The Muslim's believe in sin, they believe in hell, they recognize Moses, the Gospels and actually Jesus as a prophet.

Yet when you ask them if they willfully commit sins, they will most likely say 'yes' if they are at all honest, then when you ask them if Allah is just, they always say yes, Allah is just

The stumper comes when you ask them if Allah is just....... than how can he forgive and pardon the willfully sins one commits against him???

That is why many Muslims just can't understand or behold the Cross. 2 Cor 4:4.

I guess that is also why Allah is capricious and unknowable on a personal level in the Muslim faith.

This false 'religion' has millions (billions) ensnared and it's on the rise.

Jeremiah Jr
Jeremiah Jr's picture
Joel C. Rosenberg

Seems the King of Babylon is pushing ahead with this nuclear deal with Iran. IMO it really doesn’t matter what the world thinks about it, it really doesn’t. The only and real question is; how Israel will perceive whatever deal is struck.

The below link and commentary is from Joel Rosenberg and it is his take on the negotiations between Iran, the USA and others, for what it’s worth. I like Joel, yet he does not know who America is in Biblical Prophecy, at times I feel like he is just trying to sell books rather than tell the truth, yet I like him and always read his thoughts.

On eve of Nov. 24th deadline for nuclear negotiations, Khamenei calls for “elimination” of Israel. Is war coming, or is there another way forward?

http://flashtrafficblog.wordpress.com/2014/11/15/on-eve-of-nov-24th-deadline-for-nuclear-negotiations-khamenei-calls-for-elimination-of-israel-is-war-coming-or-is-there-another-way-forward/

From the Khamenei himself……

And this caveat from none other than the Turd himself today on MS……

Finally, you likely know by now that I find the topic of "end times" and eschatology to be fascinating. NOT that I believe that we are in the end times. We might be. We might not be. I just find it an interesting subject. To that end, I found this article interesting. I must admit, however, that if I were Commander-in chief, I would have already unleashed a Dresden-style carpet bombing of the place just to show these MF-ers who's really in charge”...

http://www.brookings.edu/blogs/iran-at-saban/posts/2014/10/03-isis-apocalyptic-showdown-syria-mccants

Can’t really can’t speak with any absolute authority as to the Muslims thoughts on the end times, yet I do know from Scripture that Damascus Syria, gets absolutely taken off the map sometime soon in the Isaiah 17 war by Israel. What prompts it….. time will tell.

With Russia committing this week to build several Nuclear power plants in Iran, I can’t help but think if Israel moves against Iran, because they feel abandoned by the USA and the world, and strikes Iran militarily, that would be the perfect pretext for a Russian invasion of Israel foretold in the Ezekiel 38-39.

We will just have to wait and see what the King of Babylon is proposing and what come out of the current negotiations that expire on November 24th.

Just a little personal advice to all Israel bashers and/or the skeptics just reading in…. Make sure you are on the right side of this coming war, when it finally does occur. It isn't far off.

“Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God. For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head. They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones. They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance. Psalm 83:1-4

Nana
Nana's picture
Super Blood Moon September 2015

http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2014/11/blood-moon-false-prophet-pope-francis-to-visit-the-beast-during-super-blood-moon-video-2465516.html

Blood Moon: False Prophet Pope Francis to Visit the Beast During Super Blood Moon (Video)

The website of the conference said in a statement that Pope Francis would most likely travel there from 25 to 27 September, although dates are yet to be finalised.

---

September 27, 2015 is The feast of tabernacles/booths/Sukkot

Lev 23:34-Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, The fifteenth day of this seventh month shall be the feast of tabernacles for seven days unto the LORD.

Blood moon September 28, 2015
http://bloodmoonprophecy.com/

So my question is, will he proclaiming he has come to " tabernacle", thereby usurping Jesus's authority....

Holy See, Vicar of Christ= substitute.....

Acts 4:12-Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Jeremiah Jr
Jeremiah Jr's picture
The King of Babylon

Seems the King of Babylon is bent on stroking tonight another executive order (EO) that could really get the political rhetoric heating up and cause whatever.

The first half of this post will just be a ‘heads up again’, the second part will be more academic for those that are wondering “How in the world could this have ever happened in America.”???

Understanding this from a scriptural and academic perspective may help some, so here goes…..

I have posted numerous times one of the titles given Lucifer is the ‘King of Babylon’ found in Isaiah 14:4.

Lucifer is the ‘god of this world’ or the ‘prince of the power of the air’ along with many, many other titles he is given. At present the whole entire word is under his dominion. Spiritually, he enslaves the world primarily with the false religions and blinding men’s minds to the Truth. Economically, he has worked through the financial systems and his minions called the “Rich men of the Earth”, James 5. Politically, he enslaves through his minions who are seated and called ‘Kings and Rulers of this world’ Psalm 2.

America is unique; it was the first world system and government that did not combine religion incorporated into the state system itself. As I have said, IMO, America is the Alamo, the founding Father’s knew and confirmed this.

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution, for if the American Constitution should fail, there will be anarchy throughout the world." Daniel Webster.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but, anarchy will come and our American Constitution will fail, most reading in here understand this and now see that or you would not be here reading this thread, and it appears it may be by simple EO’s, or perhaps some ‘National Emergency’ be it economic collapse, natural disaster, foreign threat, or even a false flag. If one thought I have just blowing smoke, watch the news. Time will tell.

I have posted on the evolution of the EO’s starting with Nixon and their subsequent expansion by each and every President from there on. Absolute dictatorial power over America and the militaries of the free world lies within the grasp of any President of the United Sates should he choose to invoke and activate those powers under the numerous EO’s already on the books. If you don’t believe me go back to the old ‘Zionism thread’ and start reading. Or watch this…..

There will come, an actual and literal AC, the Bible is clear on this, Daniel said of him….

And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.” Dan 7:25

Hint; This guy will change times and laws, he will literally usurp powers not grated him by whatever system he rises through.

I have often found when I read scripture, the more literal one takes it, the closer one is to understanding the actual intent of what God meant when he inspired it and gave it to us.

Just about everyone is accusing our current leader now of acting like a King, No?

So is Isaiah 14:4 to be taken literally ???

Will (does) America have a King??

Or does that question even need to be asked at this point?

Jeremiah Jr
Jeremiah Jr's picture
This is really interesting…..

Sir Isaac Newton, who lived some 300 years ago (1642-1727), was one of the greatest geniuses in all history, with perhaps the highest I.Q of anyone in history. He is called “the father of modern science” and “the father of the industrial revolution.” He discovered many scientific laws.

God chose Isaac Newton to impart many of His deepest secrets and riddles. There is strong evidence that God gave Newton the most mysterious secret and riddle of all — the timing and the events of the end of the age!

Newton was a devout believer in Christ and Bible scholar, fluent in ancient languages, and who translated directly from the Hebrew and Greek. He was unusually drawn to the prophet Daniel, which he began studying at age 12 and continued until he died at age 85. In fact, The Columbia History of the World, a secular history book, remarks, “At the end of his days he spent more time studying and writing about the prophecies in the Book of Daniel than he did in charting the heavens.”

Apparently, God Himself put in Newton’s heart this burning desire to study Daniel, then gave him the key to the timing of Christ’s return.

Could this be the final profound secret the Lord revealed to this godly genius near the end of his life — a secret “accidentally” discovered in the Library of Congress and republished just in the last few years — a secret so simple that most have missed it?

If Newton was correct in his interpretation of Daniel, the prophet to whom God gave specific timing, then the return of the Lord Jesus Christ will be very, very soon, indeed!

Newton’s understanding of one key passage in Daniel chapter 9 is fundamentally different from that of most common interpretations. In about 550 B.C., God gave the prophet Daniel a view of history to the end.

From Daniel 9:25, scholars usually add the “seven weeks (of years, or 49 years) and 62 weeks (434 years)” to get 483 years and calculate the time of Messiah’s First Coming. However, Newton says there is no linguistic basis for adding those two numbers (49 and 434), and to do so is “doing violence to the language of Daniel.” Newton says the two numbers separately speak of both the First and Second Coming, both being counted from the “going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem.” Some commentators agree.

Newton says the “62 weeks,” or 434-year part was fulfilled at the First Coming, and the “seven weeks,” or 49-year part will apply to the Second Coming. And three centuries ago he saw in the Scriptures and wrote about the rebirth of Israel at a time when such a thought was preposterous.

Amazingly, by faith and understanding of the Scriptures, he foresaw a “friendly kingdom” someday again issuing the “commandment to restore and build Jerusalem.” Now, centuries later, that “friendly kingdom” may have been the United Nations, which decreed Israel’s rebirth in November, 1947, causing Israel to be reborn in May, 1948.

(Jj’s take would be that Newton’s ‘friendly kingdom’ may be America/Babylon’ as America was the first Nation to recognize Israel and the U.N. is really a treaty power organization or ‘collection’ of ‘kingdom’s’ - plural, and not all friendly to Israel. And where does the UN Sit? In that 'Great City', NYC - Rev 17:18, The UN is the modern day tower of Babel.

The above is taken from my essay on Newton written in the mid-1990s shortly after obtaining a copy of Newton’s commentary on Daniel from the doctor who discovered Thomas Jefferson’s personal and initialed copy of it in the Library of Congress, and who then got permission to reprint it in the original, difficult-to-read olde English script.

However, my speculations back then wrongly assumed the final 49-year count began when Israel was born in 1948. At the time, I thought we were so close to the Lord’s return it did not occur to me that the count should probably begin on June 7, 1967, when Israel captured Jerusalem and the Temple Mount.

Sid Roth of Messianic Vision ministry promoted a new book on the subject, Newton’s Riddle by Neill G. Russell, which contains additional information about Newton and his understanding of the end times.

Sid says, “Before his death in 1727, Sir Isaac Newton, the famous physicist, concealed a prophetic script in one of his journals. This mysteriously coded script detailed crucial future events involving Israel and the return of Jesus. Incorporating Sir Isaac Newton’s extensive research, Bible prophecy, and the bond that exists between America and Israel during the final days of planet earth, Newton’s Riddle by Neill Russell is a captivating, suspenseful tale ripped from tomorrow’s headlines. I have never read such a current, prophetic book. Newton’s Riddle is a ‘now’ book for the most critical juncture in human history. You will not be able to put this biblical thriller down.”

Sid quotes from the book where it explains Newton’s calculations of adding 49 years to the June 1967 date. Based on “Newton’s riddle” the book says, “Messiah’s possible return to earth will be on or before the year 2016.”

However, that is apparently based on using modern (365-day) years in the calculation. As I pointed out in my e-mail dated February 20, 2008, if you use exactly 49 Jewish (360-day, prophetic) years from the day Israel captured the Temple Mount on June 7, 1967, you get 49 X 360 = 17640 days, which amazingly takes one exactly to September 23, 2015, the Day of Atonement 2015.

Newton obviously saw that as the Second Coming.

By Jim Bramlett

PS. The Lord alone knows the times and dates, but we must yet know the season. Also take a look at an older article of mine here which points to 2017 as the beginning of the day of the Lord. And Johnathan Cahn's new book "The Mystery of the Shemitah" which appears to point also to September 23 2015

http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=e86da3a31358aa734376350b1&id=2d5227d738&e=50e997e16d

I checked out Bramlett’s math and it fits, from Israel’s retaking of Jerusalem on 6/7/1967 going forward 49 years x 360 days (17640) brings one exactly to September 23, 2015, Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement 2015, all this five days before the final ‘Blood Moon’ in the tetrad on Sukkot 9/28/2015.  

Interesting No? Time will tell.

“And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, (a term used for fallen angels) and the kings of the earth upon the earth. And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited. Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the Lord of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.” Isaiah 24:21-23

Jeremiah Jr
Jeremiah Jr's picture
24 Kislev

I know a lot of you may read AM’s posts and thread; he is very astute and wise in spotting cycles and trends in markets and societies.

In his latest post on MS he made this comment

“a geopolitical violence cycle peak of size on 18th December;”.

Not sure his methodology for arriving at it, but it proximity to the Jewish date, 24 Kislev, caught my attention.

I have posted on this date 24 Kislev from the Book of Haggai before so if anyone wants to know its significance you can go back to the old thread at this link. It took a while to find as it was from 12/1/2012

http://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/241611#comment-241611

The first half of 24 Kislev was fulfilled on 12/9/1917 when British Allenby liberated Jerusalem from the Turks on exactly 24 Kislev.

The second half below, the ‘and again part’, still awaits fulfillment on a 24 Kislev yet future to us.

And again (second time) the word of the Lord came unto Haggai in the four and twentieth day of the month, saying, Speak to Zerubbabel, governor of Judah, saying, I will shake the heavens and the earth; And I will overthrow the throne of kingdoms, and I will destroy the strength of the kingdoms of the heathen; and I will overthrow the chariots, and those that ride in them; and the horses and their riders shall come down, every one by the sword of his brother”. Haggai 2:20-22.

In AM’s vernacular, that sure sounds like a “geopolitical violence cycle” to me.

24 Kislev is Tuesday December 16th – Tomorrow. It is also the start of Hanukkah.

Jewish days run sundown to sundown putting these dates in very close proximity.

For what it worth……..

Nana
Nana's picture
Midpoint of the Blood Moon Tetrad–January 5, 2015

http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2015/01/beware-the-midpoint-of-the-blood-moon-tetrad-january-5-2015-and-beyond-2466348.html

Beware the Midpoint of the Blood Moon Tetrad–January 5, 2015 and Beyond!

Jeremiah Jr
Jeremiah Jr's picture
@ Nana

Thanks for that chart and post, have seen that and imo it is well worth watching and considering it's implications for January 5th and going forward.

foggyroad
foggyroad's picture
Hat Tips: 6154
Nana Jjr. Blood Moon

"And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:"

Genesis 1:14 kjv

Notice this chart is perfectly symmetrical, each corresponding eclipse has an equidistant day count between.

At the bottom of the chart we read...

" No other Tetrad in History from 3000 BC to 2013,14,15 AD Displays this Perfect Symmetry"

Now add this statement from the below excerpt referring to the Biblical Lunar eclipses statistical probability, and realize they are not using the Solar Lunar equidistant events, add the probabilities of random statistical eventuation of same, and be prepared to be in the scientific mathematical realm of the absurd.

Could this really be just a random phenomena?

Really?

Could it be that God is trying to get our attention?

"Nevertheless they have occurred on the first day of Passover and Tabernacles 7 times since 1 AD, and are getting ready to occur again in 2014 and 2015.  Statistically, they should probably NEVER HAPPEN."

xxxx  [remember this statement is referring only to the Passover/Tabernacles eclipses, not the perfect bookend events on either end of the timeline in the chart] xxxx

​**

http://www.jesusonmymind.com/services

(click link for full article)

excerpt..

"NASA says there will be 12,064 lunar eclipses between -1999 BC and +3000 AD.   

Of these 12,064 lunar eclipses, 3,479 will be total lunar eclipses.  That’s an average of less than one total lunar eclipse per year.   It is an average of 2.5 lunar eclipses per year of "total plus partial" lunar eclipses.

During that time there will be 142 Lunar Tetrads (four total lunar eclipses in a row, with no intervening partial lunar eclipse).  62 will occur between 1 AD and 2100 AD.  Of the 62, 8 will occur on Biblical Feast Days, so they are called "Biblical Tetrads".  The 8th "Biblical Tetrad" occurs in 2014-2015 and there will not be another "Biblical Tetrad" for almost 600 years.  We are in the time of this tetrad now.

The chances of any lunar eclipse occurring on any particular day, whether total or partial, is less than 3/365.  The chances of one occurring on particular days 4 times in a row would be 3/365 x 3/365 x 3/365 x 3/365 = or about one in 100 x 100 x 100 x 100 = one in 100 million days, or once in 273,000 years.  Nevertheless they have occurred on the first day of Passover and Tabernacles 7 times since 1 AD, and are getting ready to occur again in 2014 and 2015.  Statistically, they should probably NEVER HAPPEN."

excerpt..

http://www.jesusonmymind.com/services

This chart below happened 2000 years ago during Jesus Christ's Victory over Death and Hell.

Are you Saved?

Call on Jesus, ask Him to save You.

God Bless.

Thank You, Nana and Jjr.

Nana
Nana's picture
The Deep Things- The Earth Was Divided

Gen 10:25- And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of one was Peleg; for in his days was the earth divided; and his brother's name was Joktan

1 Ch 1:19- And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of the one was Peleg; because in his days the earth was divided: and his brother's name was Joktan

This was about 100 years after the flood, the earth was divided....

http://www.kjvbible.org/peleg.html

http://www.godssimpleplan.org/gsps.html

Nana
Nana's picture
November 13, 2014

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=30149

On November 13, 2014, U.S. Rep. Rush Holt and House Leader John Boehner invited Imam Hamad Ahmad Chebli, religious leader of the Islamic Society of Central Jersey (ISCJ) in Monmouth Junction, to give the opening prayer in the House of Representatives.

Video on link.

Jeremiah Jr
Jeremiah Jr's picture
@Nana

Thanks for the posts, I heard BiBi is coming soon to address congress and the King of Babylon is going to snub him, in the mean time Iran and Hezbollah are threatening major repercussions for the strike by Israel a few days ago.

I suspect this thread will get rolling again soon and there will be plenty to discuss then.

"Thus saith the Lord; I am returned unto Zion, and will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and Jerusalem shall be called a city of truth; and the mountain of the Lord of hosts the holy mountain. Zechariaha 8:3.

Nana
Nana's picture
Foggyroad-Tetrads

I have been pondering the Tetrads and It occurred to me that 7 are complete and 7 is the number of complete whereas the 8th is the number of Jesus/new beginnings.

It has been awhile so I am going into the cobwebs of my mind.

3 is the number of perfection

4 is the number of testing

5 is the number of grace

6 is the number of man/sin

7 is the number of complete

8 is the number of Jesus/new beginnings

9 is the number of judgment as is the number 11 too

Nana
Nana's picture
Jeremiah Jr

It is interesting that Bibi will be addressing the Congress and O will not be meeting with him while he is in DC.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "Zionism"