381 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Mon, Nov 10, 2014 - 6:57pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

Zionism

I felt if necessary to continue this thread because the issue of Zionism is not going away any time soon.

The Jewish people are back in their homeland, regathered in apostasy, in the promised land, because of the Lords sovereign promise, the unconditional promise, to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, found in Genesis, 12, 15, 17.

They are back in the ME for a reason, and that reason will soon be apparent to all.

There are difficult days ahead from the Jewish people, if I read it correctly only 1/3 of them survive what is coming.

I do not wish to retype all that I have posted in the old thread that is now ‘locked’ so here is a link to the archived ‘Zionism’ from the ‘old site’, for reference and posterity’s sake. I may often reference a previous post so I don’t have to retype it all if that works for all.

https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/forum/4019/zionism-conspiracy-anti-zionis...

Thanks Turd for the venue to speak my mind, I appreciate the site and respect any choice you make to do with it as you see fit. I agree with you about metals, yet there are issues that trump even that IMO.

After all the site is really about trying to peek over the horizon and what is coming next.

Interesting days ahead for all of us, No?

Jesus speaking to Israel and the Jewish people when they rejected Him the first time……..

“For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.” Matt 22:39

randomness