So about that Bix Weir stuff...

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
pourty
pourty's picture
Hat Tips: 2678
So about that Bix Weir stuff...

Told us Ron Paul was going to get the nomination... nope.

Told us last week to go stock up on all the groceries NOW... some impending disaster about to hit... nope.

Does anyone listen to this guy, or subscribe to his newsletter?  How's he managing to save face in any way whatsoever at this point?

Reminds me of the folks who predict dates for Armageddon...

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:24
California Lawyer
California Lawyer's picture
Hat Tips: 21685
Bix = Nut Job

pourty wrote:

Told us Ron Paul was going to get the nomination... nope.

Told us last week to go stock up on all the groceries NOW... some impending disaster about to hit... nope.

Does anyone listen to this guy, or subscribe to his newsletter?  How's he managing to save face in any way whatsoever at this point?

Reminds me of the folks who predict dates for Armageddon...

I like Bix and his viewpoints. The opinions are fun to think through. His mind is warped, and he sees things through a one dimensional filter. When a person has only a hammer, all problems look like a nail.

Bix means well, and because his theories are so nutty, TPTB allow him to propagate his message. When the far out predictions do not come to pass, Bix fades into oblivion, like the rest of the kooky sensationalists. Maybe there was a small kernel of truth, but Bix's wild, and now completely ridiculous predictions, are utterly discredited. I almost prefer to hear Wynter Benton's conjecture rather than Bix's ramblings.

Oh well, fun while it lasted.

"To save yourself from all this that has happened and will continue to happen requires commitment and courage. You have it or you do not. Admit who you are and act accordingly."
Jim Sinclair, December 18, 2012.

MisesFan
MisesFan's picture
I prefer......

Bobby Weir.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "So about that Bix Weir stuff..."