Silver bottom picks 26 - 22?

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
xero90
xero90's picture
Hat Tips: 7
Silver bottom picks 26 - 22?

The charts don't look great at all and with the news out about the margin hikes this could test 25 or even 22 if total panic sets in which could very well happen IMHO.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 06:08
xero90
xero90's picture
Hat Tips: 7
chart

chart link:

http://images.investorshub.advfn.com/images/uploads/2011/9/25/faiwlslvlows.PNG

Brotha Bob
Brotha Bob's picture
Hat Tips: 800
You might be right

You might be right. The margin will will not help support Silver.

I tend to think that Greek default will work the other way. Also, those who did not get shaken out Thursday and Friday, might hold tight with the margin hike.

The real issue is if the flight to "quality" towards the US$ continues. If that happens, the PMs will continue their fall. Once the US$ is no longer seen as a safe haven, it will be a PM rally like no other. This do to a banker short squeeze. At some point they will have to cover all the paper they supplied.

The news of dealers running short of Silver is also encouraging. This should pressure the spot market.

I am not say Monday will be a rally. But the bottom of this rout can't be much longer.

May God Help Us All

But, what do I know?

survivalwstyle
survivalwstyle's picture
Hat Tips: 6888
it does not maTTer

if you are an Ag buLL you have to be able to buy it at each level. you wiLL not be able to buy it on the way back up. that should not take long. have those buLLets ready at 27.72 24.42 21.12 18.81 15.51 12.21 9.91 and BANG you just blew through 10K.

i wiLL max the 0 balance CC's if we go below that. the problem wiLL be locating the phyZZ and then what the premZZ wiLL be, i know a shop that said they stop seLLing 90% at anything leSS than 25x face.

enjoy everyday

tksg101
tksg101's picture
Hat Tips: 18
uh oh

am i being too bearish or is this fair?

beatlebum19
beatlebum19's picture
Hat Tips: 89
Wouldn't be suprised....

Remember the EE controls the paper market, which by conservative guessing they have only 1oz for every 100 paper oz's out there. I wouldn't be surprised if this is their big move and they take this thing down to the 10-15 dollar range.... like I said in my post on 9-23 this attack is going to be so brutal it is going to test the most devoted of us at least a little bit, and I don't know about you but, only recently getting in physical at mostly the 30$ area 10$ silver would scare the crap out of me. Will I give in and give up my stack to these ruthless scare tactics? HELL FUCKING NO!!!!! I'M GOING TO BUY MORE. I am afraid these scumbags are going to scare a lot of people into selling their physical...... when this happens the current dealer shortage of physical will be temporarily put to ease. I'm not saying most of us are going to sell because we're not, not even 1/3 of us, but it will be enough for dealer shortage  not to come to the rescue immediately, but once this last magic trick wears off there won't be much room left for them to run. I also said in my prior post. I believe another main reason for this huge attack will be so all of the big wigs can get shop to you drop prices on their own physical. I believe this attack is them finally admitting defeat and the beginning of them planning the collapse for them selves. Please stay strong everyone and let Turd, Shill, Atlee, Eric, Dark Purp and the rest of our resident professionals guide us through. We're almost there. No matter how low it go's I wont be selling, I will be STACKING even more on the same fire sale prices the EE is setting for themselves.  Get ready we're getting close folks. Best wishes and god bless you all!

Get your hands off my stack.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Silver bottom picks 26 - 22?"