TF Metals Report Podcast

Welcome to the TF Metals Report Podcast! Vault podcasts are produced almost every day, while Thursday Conversation podcasts usually come out most weeks.

TFMR Podcast - Thursday, September 1

Thursday, September 1, 2022 - 4:35pm

The new month begins in the same manner as the old month ended...with commodities in the red across the board amidst a general liquidation as the POSX soars to new 20-year highs. Yuck.

But we'll see what tomorrow brings as this next BLSBS is a real wildcard. If it comes in dramatically...

TFMR Podcast - Wednesday, August 31

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 5:50pm

The month of August draws to a close and we are officially done with 2/3 of a year that we expected to be "wildly volatile and unpredictable" least we got that part right.

For today, these four links:

  • ...

TFMR Podcast - Tuesday, August 30

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 5:47pm

It was another dreary day and sea of red in the commodity sector as prices fell on expectations of a global economic collapse caused by the madness of your politicians and their monetary masters.

There's really not much more to say. All commodities were hammered today, even though the...

TFMR Podcast - Monday, August 29

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 5:13pm

As the markets reeled for a second consecutive day following Chief Goon Powell's Jackson Hole remarks, the price of Comex Digital Gold held firm and was mostly unchanged. With all of the important economic data that's pending for later this week, I wouldn't expect that to continue.


TFMR Podcast - Friday, August 26

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 5:33pm

Jerry and his Goons were out in full force today and their message of "pain" was enough to crush all markets, not just Comex gold and silver. So, with more "pain" on the horizon, is there anything that can lift the metals and shares out of the abyss?

We'll talk about that today. There'...

TFMR Podcast - Thursday, August 25

Thursday, August 25, 2022 - 3:00pm

As you know, this week has been a little different due to my travel schedule. As such, here's something I don't ever recall doing in twelve years of TFMR.

My schedule is such that there's no time again today to record a daily podcast summary. Tomorrow will be different and will include...

TFMR Podcast - Wednesday, August 24

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 3:26pm

It has been a mostly dull and lifeless week ahead of Friday's CPE data and Jerry's big speech. So let's summarize and wrap up the first 60% of the week and prepare for the remaining 40%.

For today, no extra links, tweets or news. Just a general discussion and then an update on all of...

TFMR Podcast - Monday, August 22 with Tom Luongo

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 3:00pm

Rather than a regular podcast, here's a little something different to start your week.

Most of you know that Tom Luongo is a longtime regular and he has been kicking around this site since the Watchtower days of 2011. And like most of you, Tom is a brilliant analyst who thinks for...

TFMR Podcast - Friday, August 19

Friday, August 19, 2022 - 5:09pm

A lousy week ends the way it began...with a soaring POSX and dumping digital metals. Might next week be any better? That's hard to say but we know for certain that it will be busy and volatile.

And why? Because besides a busy datapoint schedule that includes the flash PMIs and latest...

TFMR Podcast - Thursday, August 18

Thursday, August 18, 2022 - 4:44pm

Another day of AlgoHell leaves us only hoping to end the week on an uptick with no chance of a green candle. But it is what it is during the summer doldrums.

Any other time, it might have been a good day for the Comex precious metals as both nominal and real rates fell. However, since...