As you likely know, one of our primary advertisers is OneGold...a partnership of APMEX, Sprott and the Royal Canadian Mint. Furthermore, you likely know that I am a very satisified customer and I believe that the platform is a terrific innovation and perfect alternative to the ETFs.
So today I thought I'd bring back Ken Lewis, the CEO of APMEX and OneGold. Ken was able to tell us about the current state of physical demand at the retail level and that alone is worth your time to listen. However, the true purpose of this podcast was to discuss and rollout the new OneGold mobile app. If you've ever dealt with something like Coinbase for your Bitcoin purchases and trading, then you'll recognize and appreciate the simplicity of OneGold's new app, too.
You can learn all about OneGold by visiting their website but you can also just proceed to your friendly app store to download the mobile version. In order to address any immediate questions, I've c&pd the FAQs below.
Thanks again to Ken for his time. I think you'll find this podcast both informative and helpful.
p.s. If you want to make $5 for your friendly host, just use this link to sign-up: https://www.onegold.com/join/156d93e8abbe47b19d21675d5feffcc3
OneGold Mobile App FAQ Sheet
OneGold's mobile app promises to be the leading precious metals finance app for 2020. It's a must-have for any serious precious metals investor, giving them up to the minute access to live precious metal prices and fast purchase of low total cost gold and silver.
App Main Features:
Buy Gold and Silver Quickly
OneGold is the fastest, easiest and most cost-effective way to buy gold and silver. Backed by precious metals industry giants APMEX & Sprott, and now the most convenient by placing all the below great features into one app.
Review and manage your precious metals portfolio, completely from the comfort of your phone. Check-in daily to watch your precious metals investments grow. Make adjustments to your own gold-silver ratio or add to your own personal reserve. It's an easy way to stay up to date on your precious metals holdings.
Put your investments on autopilot with OneGold AutoInvest. Choose how much precious metals you would like to purchase via ounces or dollars. Then choose the frequency such as daily, weekly, or monthly, and then set back and watch your personal precious metals vault grow.
Digital to Physical
Is it time to bring your metal home? Choose from the top selling product precious metals catalog, get the best tier pricing and our parent company APMEX will QuickShip® direct to your home. It's an easy and smart way to save, spend and receive precious metals direct to your home.
Live Spot Prices
Keep an eye on up to the minute live spot prices. Need to know where gold or silver prices are at this exact moment, then download the app and be always in the know. We offer up to the minute live price charts at an hourly, daily, weekly and monthly view.
OneGold Quick Facts:
- OneGold gold and silver are fully allocated physical precious metals held at the Royal Canadian Mint, a Federal Crown Corporation of the Government of Canada or held in the United States via APMEX, Brinks, or Loomis.
- OneGold uses VaultChain™, a secure, immutable blockchain ledger developed by Tradewind Markets, the leading innovator in digital precious metals distributed ledger and blockchain technologies.
- Customers can link up their bank accounts, instantly verify and purchase immediately.
- OneGold precious metals are 100% redeemable for physical precious metals, delivered by APMEX direct to customers’ doors.
- Customers can pre-fund or lock in a transaction at the price they desire while OneGold waits for the funds to be cleared.
- OneGold.com is secure and accessible 24/7 via a mobile app or desktop, allowing investors to buy, sell or redeem precious metals at their convenience.
- AutoInvest allows customers to set up recurring transactions to automatically execute a buy on any product, in any amount and at any frequency of their choosing.
- OneGold customers can purchase gold and silver using Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Bank Wire, ACH, Personal Checks, Bitcoin and PayPal.
- OneGold is IRA compatible and allows any self-directed IRA account holder to set up and manage their precious metals account.