Our old pal Jim Willie, The Golden Jackass, stops by today for his annual year-in-review and look ahead. If you can find some time over the holiday, you should be sure to have a listen.
As usual, Jim is full of valuable information. Over the course of this podcast, just a few of the topics discussed are:
- the ongoing REPO/QE crisis
- central bank and media tricks and semantics
- the growing alliances against the US$
- how gold will be central to the next monetary system
- the US treasury bond as the new global contagion
- and, as you might imagine, a whole lot more
Thanks again to Jim for his time and willingness to share his insights with all of us at TFMR. It is going to be a volatile and unpredictable 2020. Listen to this podcast and begin to mentally prepare for what's ahead.