Our pal, DenverDave, stopped by today for a full hour of analysis and commentary. You should be sure to listen.
As always, this was a fun discussion with Dave and the hour flew by quickly. Among the topics covered:
- the ponzi scheme financials of TSLA and AMZN
- the eventual likelihood of a yuan-denominated crude oil contract
- Dave's opinion of Novo Resources and the speculative boom in Australia
- finding relative value in the mining sector
- his outlook for price given the current CoT structure of both Comex metals
- and a whole bunch of stuff in between
Again, this baby checks in at just over an hour but I think you'll find it a beneficial use of your time. Thanks again to Dave for spending some time with us.