Willem Middelkoop is an Amsterdam-based author and commodity fund manager. Somehow it had been over a year since we last spoke with Willem so we had plenty to discuss today. Please be sure to give this podcast a listen.
Among the topics addressed in this 49-minute call:
- the current similarities to the run-up to The Financial Crisis in 2008
- how the falling dollar is impacting commodities
- why China values physical gold and the likelihood of a global reset in price
- which commodities or metals might benefit from the changes described in his new book, "The Tesla Revolution"
- the future of the euro and the possibility of it challenging the US dollar as global reserve currency
- Willem's interest and opinion on the Australian mining sector, specifically Artemis and Novo Resources
- And a whole lot more!
I'm confident you'll find this audio to be interesting and very helpful. Thanks again to Willem for sharing his time and expertise.