Most folks at TFMR look forward each year to the annual "In Gold We Trust" report from Incrementum AG of Liechtenstein. One of the co-authors of this report is Ronni Stoeferle and it was a great pleasure to have Ronni visit our A2A platform earlier today.
First of all, if you haven't yet seen this year's In Gold We Trust report, the full text can be found here: https://ingoldwetrust.report/en/gold-report/ We also featured the executive summary of the report back in June and you can find it embedded in this link, too: https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/blog/8375/guest-post-latest-gold-we-trust...
Ronni was a very patient and generous guest as he addressed every listener question over the course of this 70-minute call. Just a few of the topics covered include:
- Since 2012, why hasn't the dollar price of gold continued to track the US monetary base and US debt level?
- Does a flattening US yield curve inevitably lead to recession?
- Is a global gold revaluation or "reset" pending?
- Will the Chinese back their currency with gold at some point?
- Global attitudes toward gold and the physical possession of gold.
- How a falling gold:silver often foreshadows rising gold prices.
- The potential impacts of pricing crude oil in yuan.
- And much, much more!
There is an abundance of good information contained in this recording so please try to carve out some time to give it a thorough listen. Thanks again to Ronni for being so generous with his time and we hope to have him back at TFMR soon!