Late Wednesday evening, I had the opportunity to visit again with trader/author/analyst Greg Mannarino. Given all of the events before and after this latest Fed Funds rate hike, I was quite interested to get Greg's take on things.
We tried to keep this discussion broad and wide-ranging so, over the course of this call, Greg and I discuss:
- What The Fed might be attempting to accomplish through these FF rate hikes
- The GAN2017 notion of King Dollar...while the dollar is down 7% YTD
- Why long rates keep moving downward and what impact this flattening of the yield curve will have
- The levitation of the equity markets and how long it might last
- The manipulation of the precious metals and why Greg rarely trades the digital derivatives or the mining shares
- Why Bitcoin is NOT in a bubble
- And a whole lot more!
Thanks again to Greg for his time and for all his efforts to educate and inform the masses. Please be sure to visit his site and his YouTube channel on a daily basis and then be sure to follow his advice to "pay it forward".