What a terrific and timely Q&A session we had Wednesday with Alasdair Macleod. Very informative and a must listen for everyone.
Among the topics Alasdair addresses:
- The significance of the UK elections on Thursday.
- Next week's FOMC meeting and possible Fed Funds rate hike.
- Physical demand for gold from China and India.
- The stability of the EU and the entire EU banking system.
- Will China soon spark a global, commodity-based inflation?
- Sharia-compliant gold and the new "Onegram" digital currency.
- And much, much more!
Again, this is a very informative podcast so I strongly urge you to give it a thorough listen. Thanks again to Alasdair for such a generous donation of his time!