A tremendously informative webinar today with gold analyst and author, Dimitri Speck. You should be sure to give it a listen.
Among the topics addressed:
- Dimitri recalls the period of 2001-2008, where the price of gold rose even while interest rates also moved higher
- The current state of the global market for physical gold
- Dimitri's thoughts on the impact of Shanghai Gold Exchange
- The state of the European Union and what this implies for the euro, interest rates and gold
- How the mining shares may perform in the months ahead
Again, this was a very interesting webinar and I encourage you to give this audio your time and attention.