A2A with Dimitri Speck
Download Podcast (Right Click + 'Save As')
A tremendously informative webinar today with gold analyst and author, Dimitri Speck. You should be sure to give it a listen.
Among the topics addressed:
- Dimitri recalls the period of 2001-2008, where the price of gold rose even while interest rates also moved higher
- The current state of the global market for physical gold
- Dimitri's thoughts on the impact of Shanghai Gold Exchange
- The state of the European Union and what this implies for the euro, interest rates and gold
- How the mining shares may perform in the months ahead
Again, this was a very interesting webinar and I encourage you to give this audio your time and attention.
Dimitri Speck is a renowned commodity analyst and quantitative trading system developer specialized in pattern recognition. He is the founder and editor of the website seasonalcharts.com, which provides accurate daily updated seasonal charts. He also acts as a consultant to the US-based Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee, GATA. Speck is author of “The Gold Cartel: Government Intervention In Gold, the Mega-Bubble in Paper, and What This Means For Your Future” (2013).