What a terrific webinar today as economist Steve Keen made his first appearance as an A2A guest.
Really good stuff today as Steve addresses a number of topics, including:
- If/how the world can avoid another financial crisis
- Can China continue to support global debt growth
- Whether QE has been good for the global economy and if it can ever be halted
- Is there such a thing as "efficient markets"
- How might a threatened trade war between the US and China might impact global trade and debt
- And much, much more!
I think you're really going to enjoy this audio so please try to carve out some time to give it a thorough listen.