Earlier today, Andy and I finally got a chance to visit and get caught up. He's been traveling the world working tirelessly on our behalf and this was the first chance we've had to speak in weeks. After a tumultuous year in the metals, and with 2017 promising even greater volatility, what a great time to get Andy's thoughts on what to expect in the new year.
Andy hits multiple points during this call and addresses a wide range of issues including:
- Chinese and Indian physical demand
- The ongoing price manipulation lawsuits and additional legal action in 2017
- Why mining CEOs have been reluctant to join the fight against The Banks
- How the ABX is adapting to offer an alternative to producers
- The possibility that Banks are using GLD gold to arbitrage the price difference vs Shanghai
- And much, much more.
Please be sure to give this podcast a thorough listen and thanks again to Andy for all of his efforts to finally free the world of precious metals from the shackles of Bullion Bank price manipulation.