John Butler joined us for A2A this week and we had a fascinating discussion. Be sure to find some time to give this a thorough listen.
Among the topics discussed in this podcast:
- Recent developments at GoldMoney and how this service is making gold available to people everywhere
- The similarities between Lehman in 2008 and Deutschebank in 2016...keeping in mind that, at one time, John worked for both firms
- The threat of an EU bank "contagion" and how this could impact the global economy
- New guidance that could make gold ownership more widespread in the Muslim community: https://truewealthpublishing.asia/the-latest-on-the-islam-world-buying-g...
- The eventuality of a return to a gold-based global monetary system.
Again, please carve out some time to give this a listen. You'll be glad you did!