This week's A2A webinar guest was our old pal, Dave Kranzler. Dave generously gave us about an hour of his time and we made the most of it in this thought-provoking discussion.
Just a few of the topics covered include:
- The history of DeutscheBank and how this is all still relevant today
- Jim Rickards and his role as a "spokesperson" for gold
- The relative safety of working with different custodians and online clearing firms
- The benefits of owning shares in streaming/royalty companies
- And, as usual, a whole lot more
I'm confident that you'll enjoy listening and, when you're done, you won't feel that you wasted an hour of your time. This is some pretty good stuff.