A2A with The Doc of SilverDoctors
Download Podcast (Right Click + 'Save As')
It was great fun to visit with my pal, The Doc, today. It was also highly informative as we discussed the dynamics of being a bullion dealer and how this impacts physical supply and demand of gold and silver coins.
Among the topics discussed in this 53-minute call:
- How does "coin allocation" from the US Mint work
- What does it mean to be an Authorized Participant at the wholesale level
- How do large dealers manage risk and inventory
- What types of coins are the biggest sellers and why
- The advantages of 90% silver and why people own it
- Current demand and supply trends within the industry
And much, much more. This was an extremely informative discussion, the likes of which you're simply not going to find anywhere else. Please carve out some time to give it a thorough listen. And, of course, you can always find excellent deals at www.sdbullion.com.