On Thursday, our pal Jim Willie stopped by for another holiday weekend podcast. Making it even more special was conducting this program in our A2A format where our Vault subscribers got to ask the majority of the questions. The result is 90 minutes of compelling audio that you're definitely going to want to hear.
This was, as usual, great fun and extremely informative. Jim must have answered about 20 questions from listeners, covering topics as diverse as:
- The current status of DeutscheBank
- The impact of Brexit on the euro and NATO
- Turkey's "reconciliation" with Russia
- The coming paradigm shift in the global monetary structure
- Whether silver be included in any new, asset-backed global currency regime
- His thoughts on a proper allocation between gold and silver
- And much, much, much more.
It's going to be a long, 3-day weekend and US futures markets won't re-open until late Monday. So sit back, relax and enjoy yourself some Jackass. I promise you will not be disappointed.