A2A with Alasdair Macleod of GoldMoney
Download Podcast (Right Click + 'Save As')
Earlier today, Alasdair Macleod stopped by for an extremely insightful discussion of Brexit, negative rates and the future price of gold.
What a treat to have Alasdair return for another webinar. Few commentators in gold sphere possess such keen analytical skills AND the ability to express analysis coherently. Over the course of this 57-minute call, Alasdair addresses:
- the possibility of a "Brexit" from the EU this summer (link to Alasdair's latest: https://www.goldmoney.com/brexit-and-a-hanseatic-league)
- the global move to eliminate cash
- how negative interest rates are effecting gold and silver as well as all commodities
- which institutions are actually buying all of the negatively-yielding government debt
- why Bitgold/GoldMoney offers such an attractive proposition for anyone looking to save in gold
Please take the time to give this recording a thorough listen. There's A LOT of quality information here and you don't want to miss any of it.