Our recent run of extraordinary webinars continued today with this invaluable appearance by James Turk, founder of GoldMoney. If you can make the time, you will please be sure to give this recording a thorough listen. You won't be disappointed.
The call begins with a discussion of the recent merger between GoldMoney and BitGold. As you might imagine, ole Turd is very excited about the opportunity presented by this platform and I was eager to open my own account. I strongly urge you to check out GoldMoney/BitGold yourself and (full disclosure), if you enter and join through the link below, yours truly earns 1/4 gram of gold for himself. So, please, by all means...
The call then proceeds to cover a plethora of topics over the next 55 minutes, including:
- How to measure tightness in the global physical metal market?
- Can/will bankers and hedge funds naked short the mining industry into oblivion?
- How might China respond if they're not included in the IMF's SDR later this year?
- Is it justified to own more silver than gold, given the current gold:silver?
- Why don't mining executives do more to fight the manipulation of the paper markets?
And much, much more.
Again, please take the time to listen to this entire presentation. Break it up into smaller segments if you need to but try to listen to the whole thing. Great stuff from an industry legend and recognized expert on the global gold market.