Continuing a TFMR tradition, Jim Willie joins us for a 90-minute discussion that ranges from dollar demise to Greece to China. If you can find the time, I highly encourage you to give this a thorough listen over the holiday weekend.
This may very well be the best conversation that Jim and I have recorded in our four years doing this. As mentioned above, Jim addresses:
- the inevitability of the demise of the US dollar as global reserve currency
- the situation in Greece and the effects of the pending referendum
- the end of the petrodollar
- the growth of Chinese currency swap facilities worldwide
- internationalization of the RMB and the Chinese bond market
- the AIIB and the BRICS Development Bank
As you might imagine, we cover these topics and quite a few more over the course of this call. Again, please take the time to listen to the entire recording and then, by all means, forward the link to anyone you know who continues to suffer from a bad case of normalcy bias and/or cognitive dissonance.