Mickey Fulp is well-known and highly respected throughout the mining and exploration community for his ongoing work as an analyst, writer and speaker. I figured that he would be an excellent A2A guest and he didn't disappoint. Please take the time to give this a listen.
Over the course of this discussion, Mickey addresses many issues and topics, among them:
- The ratio of gold to silver in the earth's crust
- The average cost of production for gold miners
- Why most miners failed to maximize profits between 2002 and 2012
- The best places to mine and pan for gold
- Some exploration companies that he follows closely
- Rare earth exploration and mining
He also gives the most unique answer yet when faced with the traditional final question of "the final four". So, please take the time to listen to this recording. You'll be glad you did. It's full of helpful information.
p.s. During the call, Mickey references this post of his from earlier this year: https://news.goldseek.com/GoldSeek/1423059476.php He also recommends you watch these brief videos: