With all that's going on in the world, I though it was the perfect time to bring back Andy Hoffman as our weekly webinar guest.
Over the course of this 35-minute podcast, Andy discusses issues such as:
- the global crises that concern him most
- the potential (inevitable?) Chinese yuan devaulation
- why he only owns precious metal and not the mining shares
- fundamental factors that are driving oil prices lower
- the likelihood of precious metal confiscation and/or profit taxes
I'm sure you'll enjoy this discussion and I urge you to always consider the good folks at MilesFranklin whenever you're lookingto add to your stack.