Given this latest string of extraordinary events, I thought I'd just go ahead and make today's podcast freely available to everyone. Not that it contains any special information...these podcasts are something we do for subscribers every day. However, given the beating the metals have taken over the past month, I thought some non-Vaulters might find this helpful.
For today, a review of these charts. First up, these two from the comments of the previous thread:
Next, updated gold and silver daily charts with our new technical obstacles as well as an updated HUI:
But it wasn't just the metals for once, the Long Bond and the S&P got pounded, too:
And, after identifying the pending breakout and breakdown in the $ and € a week ago, things really got cooking today:
Finally, for your weekend reading pleasure, please be sure to check these links:
- DenverDave on the complete fraud of the BLSBS: https://investmentresearchdynamics.com/non-farm-payroll-headlines-are-a-...
- Our own "Pining" wonders if the rally in the dollar indicates something quite sinister lurks below the surface: https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/285355#comment-285355
- Andy was on KWN today: https://kingworldnews.com/andrew-maguire-smashed-gold-today-hsbc-shocks-...
- Here's this week's CoT: https://news.goldseek.com/COT/1425673986.php
- C.H. Smith has figured out a few things: https://charleshughsmith.blogspot.com/2015/03/the-one-chart-you-need-to-...
- Automatic Earth has this excellent article on the situation in Ukraine: https://www.theautomaticearth.com/2015/03/ukraine-neocons-and-neonazis/
- And here's the link to the CNBS appearance by Raoul Pal from back in November. This includes the clip where ole Raoul explains that a 90+ DXY is "the tipping point". Hmmm. Today, the POSX closed at nearly 98! https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/blog/6339/raoul-pal-cnbs
OK, that's all for today. Go now and pour a cold beverage down your