Even if you're not a collector or numismatic enthusiast, I urge you to listen to this podcast. I learned a lot today by visiting with Patrick Heller. You'll likely learn quite a bit, too.
Among the topics discussed over the course of this 43-minute call:
- The likelihood of a new precious metal confiscation program.
- Which type of bullion is least likely to be counterfeited.
- The subtle differences between the recognized coin grading systems.
- A logical "ratio" of numismatics to bullion for your portfolio.
- And what about "junk silver"? From where is it sourced? How much of it is out there?
Again, almost everyone will find something interesting in this call so I urge you to give it a listen when you have some time. Thanks again to Pat for joining us today.