This week's A2A webinar guest was precious metals fund manager, Ned Naylor-Leyland. The discussion covered a wide range of topics and is a must listen for all residents of Turdville.
Over the course of the 50-minute call, Ned discusses:
- the ongoing EU discussion with Greece and a possible Greek exit from the euro
- German gold repatriation and the BaFin investigation into "market manipulation"
- the long-term effects of ZIRP and NIRP on metals prices
- which category of mining stocks he's most interested in buying here
- the relevance of pricing gold in currencies other than the US dollar
Great stuff from a brilliant guy and an ardent supporter of our cause.