Nick Barisheff is president and CEO of Bullion Management Group in Toronto. He's also the author of the terrific book, "$10,000 Gold: Why Gold's Inevitable Rise Is The Investor's Safe Haven". As you might imagine, his background made him a great guest for our weekly webinar series.
Among the topics covered in this 44-minute presentation:
- How did Nick arrive at the $10,000 gold price that his book suggests?
- How does Nick's company source metal for his clients and his funds?
- Is Nick currently seeing any shortages or otherwise having delivery issues?
- What does Nick think of today's ECBQE announcement and the ongoing Currency Wars?
In the call, Nick mentions a number of links that can be used to access BMG's products and services as well as his book. They're all listed below:
- https://www.bmgbullion.com to learn more about BMG and the funds
- https://www.bmgbullionbars.com to learn more about the BMG BullionBars™ Program.
- To order 10,000 Gold: Why Gold’s Inevitable Rise is the Investor’s Safe Haven, please contact Nick's assistant, Chloe, via email (c.taylor-blais at bmgbullion dot com or 905-415-2960).
- To subscribe to the Bullion Buzz, simply provide an email address by visiting: https://www.bmgbullion.com/buzz_registration_form/
I'm confident you'll enjoy this presentation and you;ll be well-served by giving it a thorough listen.