A2A with Nick Barisheff
Download Podcast (Right Click + 'Save As')
Nick Barisheff is president and CEO of Bullion Management Group in Toronto. He's also the author of the terrific book, "$10,000 Gold: Why Gold's Inevitable Rise Is The Investor's Safe Haven". As you might imagine, his background made him a great guest for our weekly webinar series.
Among the topics covered in this 44-minute presentation:
- How did Nick arrive at the $10,000 gold price that his book suggests?
- How does Nick's company source metal for his clients and his funds?
- Is Nick currently seeing any shortages or otherwise having delivery issues?
- What does Nick think of today's ECBQE announcement and the ongoing Currency Wars?
In the call, Nick mentions a number of links that can be used to access BMG's products and services as well as his book. They're all listed below:
- http://www.bmgbullion.com to learn more about BMG and the funds
- http://www.bmgbullionbars.com to learn more about the BMG BullionBars™ Program.
- To order 10,000 Gold: Why Gold’s Inevitable Rise is the Investor’s Safe Haven, please contact Nick's assistant, Chloe, via email (c.taylor-blais at bmgbullion dot com or 905-415-2960).
- To subscribe to the Bullion Buzz, simply provide an email address by visiting: http://www.bmgbullion.com/buzz_registration_form/
I'm confident you'll enjoy this presentation and you;ll be well-served by giving it a thorough listen.
For the past decade, Nick has focused on the world of precious metals and the benefits available to investors who hold physical gold, silver and platinum bullion. As president and CEO of Bullion Management Group Inc. (BMG), a precious metals management company, he uses his understanding of the precious metals markets to develop strategies, products and services for clients looking to integrate bullion into their portfolios. His view on the precious metals sector is that gold, silver and platinum, in bullion form, are a vital component of a client’s financial program and should make up 10 percent or more of a well-diversified portfolio.
In 2002, Nick launched BMG and BMG BullionFund, Canada’s only RRSP-eligible open-end mutual fund trust that purchases equal dollar amounts of gold, silver and platinum bullion. Subsequently, BMG Gold BullionFund and the BMG BullionBars program were launched as part of the company's growth. Nick specifically designed all BMG products so they would not compromise any of the fundamental attributes of precious metals ownership: absolute liquidity, no counterparty risk and no reliance on management skills. In 2011, BMG became an Associate Member of the London Bullion Market Association (LBMA) – the only other equally accredited company in Canada is the Royal Canadian Mint, the Crown Corporation that produces Canada’s currency.
Widely recognized as an international bullion expert, Nick has written numerous articles on bullion and current market trends that are published on various news and business websites. He has appeared on BNN, CBC, CNBC and Sun Media, and has been interviewed for countless articles published in leading business publications across North America, Europe and Asia. His first book, $10,000 Gold: Why Gold’s Inevitable Rise Is the Investor’s Safe Haven, is a must read for every investor who is seeking the safety of sound money and will benefit from Nick’s insights into the portfolio-preserving power of gold.
Through BMG, Nick continues to develop products and services that allow investors of every level, from institutional to “do-it-yourself” individuals, to take full advantage of buying and holding uncompromised bullion in a diversified portfolio.
Thursday, January 22, 2015