Back on Thursday, as part of our weekly webinar series, it was a distinct pleasure and honor to welcome Eric Sprott to Turdville.
In this wide-ranging, 47-minute discussion, Eric offers his comments and analysis on:
- Chinese gold demand and the continuing drawdown of the GLD.
- Market conditions needed to facilitate an expansion of the PHYS and/or PSLV.
- The mining stocks. Eric also offers his key metrics for evaluating miners that can make it through this current downturn.
- What mistakes we've made over the past three years and how to prepare for the future.
- The ongoing deviation of the gold:silver from historical norms.
And much, much more!
Again, weekly discussions such as this one are all part of what subscribers find valuable within Turd's Vault. More information and subscription information can be found here: https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/subscribe