Professor Cohen has returned from his trip to Moscow and he's full of new information. Please be sure to give last night's discussion a thorough listen.
Among the topics discussed last evening:
- An update on the scope of Kiev's military defeat in late August.
- With winter approaching and gas supplies low, the next "Maidan" may be just weeks away.
- Will fighting resume after the Ukraine elections a week from Sunday?
- The danger posed by the Svoboda and Right Sector parties in Ukraine.
- The possibility of Russian-U.S. cooperation in dealing with Middle Eastern issues
Again, please be sure to listen to this entire podcast so that you remain updated on this extremely important crisis.