William Cohan on with Dr. Janda
Download Podcast (Right Click + 'Save As')
Our pal and loyal Turdite, Dr. Dave Janda, took up the cause on Sunday and invited journalist/author William Cohan onto his radio program. Yes, that William Cohan...the guy who has written the expose on silver manipulation that, so far, has not been published by any "mainstream" outlets.
If you don't know what the fuss is all about, I suggest you start by reviewing this post from last week:
In short, it was brought to our attention that Mr. Cohan had been contacted by Andrew Maguire and his attorneys in the days following the sudden closure of the latest CFTC "silver manipulation investigation". Mr. Cohan then wrote a detailed expose and summary of the evidence that the CFTC had chosen to ignore. However, when Cohan began to shop the article for publication, he could find no outlets within the mainstream media that were willing to take it.
Many of you chose to contact Mr. Cohan and ask him to address these issues. Partly because of your efforts, Mr. Cohan agreed to be a guest Sunday on Dr. Janda's weekly radio program, "Operation Freedom". (http://www.davejanda.com/operation-freedom)
The 25-minute interview is wide-ranging and very interesting. Cohan was open and forthright while he discussed several items of interest including:
- Cohan's interpretation of the evidence that Andrew Maguire presented to him
- Former CFTC commissioner Bart Chilton told Cohan directly that he thought the silver market was manipulated
- After the CFTC closed it's investigation, Andrew Maguire took the material to two other government agencies but both agencies declined to investigate further
- Cohan shopped his completed article to two mainstream media outlets, both of which declined to run it
- Cohan has offered to take the story to ZeroHedge to get it published but Andy and his attorneys have yet to give him authorization to do it.
And so here we are. If I can come up with any other details in the next few days, I will certainly let you know. In the meantime, please give this podcast a listen. The first half is the conversation between Dr. Janda and Mr. Cohan. The second half is simply Dr. Janda and his opinion on these and other current events.