Another New JB-SFC
Download Podcast (Right Click + 'Save As')
Another week has gone by but, contrary to western media reports, "The Ukraine Crisis" has not calmed or de-escalated. As has been the norm since February, this week's discussion between John Batchelor and Stephen F. Cohen is required listening.
Topics discussed this week include:
- The terms and conditions of the alleged ceasefire
- Why Poroshenko will soon visit the U.S. and address Congress
- The likelihood of another "Maidan" revolution
- The NATO alliance and the growing divisions within it all the while expanding the NATO military presence in Eastern Europe
- The growing divisions on the Russian side between Putin and "Russian nationalists"
Once again, the information shared in these weekly discussion is nothing like anything else you'll find in the western media. Please make the time to give this a thorough listen.